Chapter 31:Boyfriend Tag

Connor POV

''Hello everybody''i say waving at the camera as Luke sits next to me eating a big mac.I take a bite and get along with the video ''today I am doing the Boyfriend Tag''i say doing jazz hands ''and this is my sexy boyfriend,Luke''i say kissing his cheek ''ladies I know he;s hot but keep you're hands off of him''i say putting his head on my chest ''Con you know I love my head so close to your boobs but i'm trying to eat''Luke says smirking.I gasp and smack his arm ''this is from @Aubrey_Poison:when and where did you and Luke meet''i read from my ipad ''how did we meet''i ask Luke ''oh yeah.We met through my brother Casper Lee and i moved across the street from them''i say kissing Lukes cheek.He grabs my ipad and reads a question ''this is from @Becca:Will you two kiss for everyone''Luke reads looking at me.Luke leans in and kisses me.I put my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist ''um Connor your doing a video''Connor says.I pull away from Luke blushing a little bit.Luke just smirks and hands my Ipad back to me ''do you guys like my Ipad case?''i ask holding my Ipad up showing pictures of me and Luke kissing.''I had it custom made.Luke has one too''i say grabbing his but his has one of us kissing and a bunch of us smiling at eachother,hugging,pennyboarding,cute video moments,and of us playing video games.''next question is from @Connor_Franta:has Luke purposeed yet?''i read.I look up and smile ''yes my Lukey Pukey has purposed to me.''i say holding my hand up with the ring on it.''and No Connor you can't be my maid of honor sorry''i say shrugging my shoulders and Luke starts laughing.''No luke you're not covering you mouth when you laugh''i say pulling his hand away from his mouth.He pouts and I kiss his lips and pulling on his bottom lip.''@Condora_Sexgod:have Connor and Luke had sex yet.And how big is he''Luke reads winking at me ''he's about this big''i say holding my hands like 8 inches apart ''and i don't feel comfortable telling you guys if we've had sex yet''i say.Luke pulls my 5sos hoodie down the side of my shoulder showing my hickeys ''if this doesnt tell you the answere then i don't know what will''Luke says winking.

''that's all for this video.If you liked this then check out the cover me and Luke did on 5secondsofsummer.And i will be in a music video with Ricky Dillion''i say pausing ''RICKSTER''I yell and comes in the room with his burger ''when will your music video be up''i ask him ''um i have to get your vocals in when you sing so about next week''he says and walks off.