Chapter 33:In Paris and News

Luke POV

''Hey guys we're in Paris.''Ashton says waving ''we just made a keek and we don't know what to call it''Michael says ''send in some ideas for the keek'''I say.I look at the ideas and theres one thats from Connor ''guys Connor sent a idea in''i say and we all look at it ''Give Connor some food or some bitches are gonna die''I read and we burst out lauughing.A shirt gets flung at me and I look up to see Connor in her bra going through my suitcase ''um Babe what are you doin''i ask ''where's your-can I wear your Nirvana shirt''she asks when she sees me wearing it ''but i'm wearing it''i say confused ''so the veiwers would love to see you half naked''she says smirking ''why can't you buy your own Nirvana shirt?''i ask her annoyed a little bit ''because it smells like you''she says smiling a little bit.She grabs my Metallica shirt and leaves the room to go the bathroom.''why did you seem annoyed when she asked for your Nirvana shirt''Ashton asks me ''she's so seems so clingy lately and she's always wearing my clothes and I can never find them''i say leaning back and putting my hands on my face ''it's becase she loves you Luke''Calum says ''i know but I just want some guy time but I can't because she's clinging to my arm''i groan and I our hotel door slam.I get up and look in the bathroom and my metallica shirt is laying folded neatly on the counter with a note ontop of it.

Sorry for borrwing your clothes and loving you.Sorry for having anxeity.Sorry for being so clingy.I'll be at Starbucks so you can have some guy time without me bugging you everyday.

                                         I love you,

                                               Connor

Goddammit.I run outside the hotel and it's pouring rain.I run until i see Connor sitting on a bench crying with her knees pulled up to her chest.I see the flashes of papz as I walk up to Connor.''Connor''i ask her ''what wouldn't you rather be with your friends having guy time?''she asks wiping her tears ''why are you even engaged to me.All we even do is fight''she says.I pull her up so she's facing me ''people inlove don't break up just because they fight''i whisper and I kiss her lips and the flashes go crazy.''i love you''i mumble putting my forehead on hers ''i love you to''she mumbles back kissing me ''i can check this of my bucketlist''she mutters ''what being kissed in the rain by a blonde blue eyed beany wearing guy that loves his Fiance''I ask smirking as we walk back home in the freezing rain.

We get back to our hotel room and make sweet,sweet cupcakes.;)JK.We made love.Sweet passionite love.She's the girl i want to be with for the rest of my life.She's the love of my life.I would do anything for her.Be anything for her.And be with her for the rest of our lives.