Chapter 35:Weird,Random People

Connor POV

''Hello everybody''i say waving at the camera ''today i'm here with my friends because why the hell not''i say waving my hand ''Yes i am wearing Luke's hoodie.It's like a pretty dress''i say spinning around ''i'm outside walmart in London and I kinda like stole Luke's sweater from his suitcase when he was talking to Ashton''i whisper to the camera.''i have to pick up some food for the slumber party and more things''i say holding my camera and walking in ''i love how i'm so oblivos of the world.It's like no ones watching so why the fuck not be weird.''goddammit''i say looking around for Luke ''i lost my boyfriend''i pout looking for him.And to my 'suprise' he's at the candy thingy ''really luke''i ask as he throws a bunch of junk food into the trolly ''hey we're having a slumber party and we need to be hyper''he says as we head to the drinks and put beer in there and vodka for Ashton,Michael,and Calum ''I think you have to be eighteen and up''i say to Luke ''I am eighteen Con''he says in a duh tone ''oh yeah you're birthday was last week''i say ''no shit.I fucked you  so hard''Luke mutters smirking ''Luke''i scold smacking him with a bag on marshmellows.

''Okay we're in the middle of the living room in ze hotel''i say doing a weird dance as I set my tripod up next to my lamp ''i shouldn't have drank like 5 monsters on the way back''i say jumping up and down ''when I was planning the party I called Joey first and i said we were gonna stay up all night.But I bet you Joey is gonna be like dude i'm tired''i say to Luke as he sets up the ping pong table ''everyones gonna say that''he says laughing.I hear someone knock and i open the door and all my friends pile in.

''i have Joey,Zoella,Alfie,Jenna,''i say pointing at the four ''then over in this corner is Condora Franta,Ricky,JC,Kian,Andrea,Jenn''i say pointing at them ''and the last people are Alayna,Ashton,Michael,and Calum the rest of fivesauce i found under a rick and thats why their faces are fucked up''and everyone bursts into laughter ''what are we doing''i ask Luke since he planned this ''we're gonna be acting like retarded fucktards''he says sitting crossed legged on the ping pong table  ''are you wearing Lukes sweater''Jenn  asks lifting the weater up showing my green spandex ''yeah''i say pulling it back down and I turn the music up and we start doing a weird dances.

''when I was little and I wanted something in the store or something I laid down on the floor and spun around until I got what I wanted''i say laughing ''she did''Casper says coming into veiw ''i wanna see what it looked like''Ashton says.I lay down on the floor and i did the thing and everyone bursts out laughing ''and everytime I did that my parents walked off and were like WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS''i yell the last part ''did you give Con monsters''Alayna asks Luke ''yeah yeah I know they make her really hyper but she's amusing''he says looking at me as I run into the wall and and do that over again till i fall to the floor and I scream ''BASICALLY''I scream really weirdly and everyone bursts out laughing.I turn the music down when a knock is at the door ''Who is it''i ask looking out the peep hole ''hotel secuirty'' ''oh shit everyone hide we're not supposed to have this many people in our hotel room''Luke yells and 5sos stay and so does casper and I.I open the door and he stands there.