The Hardy Boys Next Door

Lita and Trish were playing with their dolls. They were both in 2nd grade at the moment.
"Recess is over! Come line up!" The teacher called.
"Let's go, Li!" The blondie grabbed the red heads hand and they both ran to get in line. A kid named Jeff was right behind them. The class headed into the school.
The students were walking to their busses. Lita and Trish had their arms locked together and they skipped to their bus. The bus driver greeted them as they walked in. The girls sat in the second row across from Jeff and his older brother, Matt. The boys were already sitting down when the girls came in. They both stared as the girls sat down. Lita got the seat by the window. They both buckled up. The kids got on and soon the bus started to drive away. The bus stopped and Trish, Lita, Matt, and Jeff got off. They were all neighbors. Lita went running to her mom. Trish saw that her uncle, Stone Cold Steve Austin, who was waiting for her.
(Just in case you didn't read the beginning, yes, Stone Cold is Trish's uncle)
Trish ran and hugged her uncle. Jeff and Matt went over to their father. The bus drove away.
"Can I go over Li's house?" Asked Trish innocently.
"Once you're done your homework, then yes," Trish pouted as they walked home.
Soon, Trish was at Lita's house and they were in her room stalking the boys next door.
"Do you like them?" Asked Lita.
"I like the tall one," Trish giggled.
"I like the one that has blonde hair," Lita giggled as well.
*************************************
   The girls were 16 year old juniors in high school. They walked to the bus stop. Matt, 18 year old senior, and Jeff, 17 year old junior walked up to the bus stop.
"Hey girls," They said.
"Hey," The girls replied.
"Can't wait for another boring day at school," Lita rolled her eyes. Trish giggled. Matt looked over. He thought Trish was gorgeous. The bus was coming, and the group lined up. They got on the bus. Lita and Trish sat together in the second row, just like they did in Elementary School. Jeff and Matt still sat across. Trish showed Lita a picture on her phone and they both giggled.
   At lunch, the girls went to the library.
"Ready to start this Science project?" Trish asked.
"Nope, it's going to take long," Lita replied. They walked in and saw Jeff and Matt at the computers. The girls sat at one of the free tables and took things out from their bag. They started to write ideas on a piece of paper. Once they were set, the girls needed to start typing things out. They saw that only one computer was left. It was in front of the boys. They both squeezed in one chair. Lita turned the computer on and typed in the password. She then proceeded to start typing things with Trish. They added pictures and more words. Trish looked at the clock.
"The bell is ringing in 15 minutes and we still need to glue these on the poster, so let's print this out." Trish said. Lita hit the print option.
"Trish, it doesn't give me an option to print it out in color. She said we needed to do it in color!" Lita whispered. They tried different buttons and it still wouldn't work.
"Fuck," Trish whispered so only Lita could hear.
"We should have a show called Trish and Lita at the library," Lita said. They both started laughing as silent as they could so they wouldn't get in trouble. Trish made a noise when she breathed in. They both laughed even harder. They could barely breath. The boys looked at them. Lita couldn't even look at Trish because she would laugh harder. They both calmed down.
"Should we ask how to print it out in color?" Trish asked.
"Probably," Lita answered.
"Who? There is no one around us." Trish looked ahead of her.
"Except these two," She slightly nodded her head to the side.
"I'm not asking them!" Trish barked.
"It's going to be awkward and we both know why," Trish said. The librarian walked in.
"Thank goodness!" Trish was relieved. Trish caught up to her and asked her for her help. The girls succeeded to print it out in color after all. As Lita was putting the paper on the table, the bell rang. They both looked at each other.
"Shit." They both said.
*************************************
   The girls stayed after school in order to finish the project. Once again, they saw Jeff and Matt on the computers playing games. They pretended to do work every time a teacher walked by. The girls set their stuff down and started working.
"Time to glue!" Lita said and grabbed a glue stick from her bag. Suddenly, the two most popular boys in school walked in. Their names were Brett and Mike. Those two always bothered the girls for being "nerds" as they called them. Trish and Lita tried their best to make them not notice they were there.
"Look who it is! The nerds!" Both of them laughed. Trish and Lita continued working as if nothing happened. Brett knocked the poster off the table.
"Oh sorry! I didn't see that," They both laughed and headed for he computers. Lita shook her head and picked it up.
   The girls were ready to walk home. Their house wasn't too far away. They put everything in their bags and headed out the door. Soon, Brett and Mike followed. Then, came out Jeff and Matt.
"I think they're right behind us," Trish whispered to Lita.
"Just don't look behind." Lita answered. The girls continued walking and turned on their street. They noticed that the boys were now walking basically right beside them. Mike shoved Trish into Lita. Lita held her balance, allowing Trish not to fall. Trish was mad.
"Watch where you're going!" She scowled.
"How about you move out of the way," Mike replied.
"I don't need to move out of the way when there is plenty of space for you to go around us, not through us!" Trish was furious at this point. The boys had no comeback and shoved both girls. This time they both fell to the ground. Jeff and Matt witnessed this. They hurried and pushed both Mike and Brett.
"What the hell are you doing?" Asked Jeff in his southern accent.
"How about you two country boys mind your own business!" Brett said.
"Well leave these girls alone!" Matt yelled. The girls were still on the floor watching.
"Move out of the way!" Mike yelled and pushed Matt and Jeff out the way. Brett grabbed Lita's arm forcing her up while Mike grabbed Trish's arm forcing her up. They shook them both. The girls were terrified.
"You think you can mess with us, huh? Well we're going to show you that you'll never want to mess with us again!" Brett said. The boys quickly recovered and threw a punch at each of them. The girls stumbled back and watched as everything happened. Both girls grabbed each other by the arm and stood back with fear. Jeff and Matt were on the floor as Brett and Mike punched them. Brett and Mike stood up and left. The girls rushed over to check in the boys.
"Oh my god! Are you guys okay?" They both asked.
"We're fine," Jeff answered as they both got up. Jeff had a bruised eye and Matt had a busted lip. The Hardy Boys who lived next door had saved the day.