Apology Accepted

It was almost 6 in the afternoon. Matt and Jeff were on theirs phones watching YouTube.
"You girls hungry?" Matt asked.
"A little," They both answered.
"Well then apologize to each other so you can eat," Jeff said.
"I guess I'll starve then." Lita said.
Lita: I have some snacks.
Trish: What kind?
Lita: Goldfish, Candy, and left over pretzels.
Trish: Okay. Meet me in the bathroom.
Lita: I don't think they know that we have a connecting bathroom.
Trish: I don't think they know either. Lol
Lita grabbed her snacks and opened the door to her bathroom. Trish came in quietly. Lita handed over some snacks. Trish walked back into her room. The girls ate.
It was now 10 at night. The boys butts hurt from sitting down for too long.
"Are you girls ready to apologize?" Matt asked.
"Nope," They both answered.
"Then I guess we're staying here all night so you girls don't beat the hell out of each other." Matt said.
"Suit yourselves." Answered Lita.
"Let's go in there and talk some sense into them," Jeff whispered to Matt. Matt nodded. Both of them walked in. Jeff opened the door. It was pitch black in Lita's room. She was laying on the floor looking up at the ceiling. Jeff left the lights turned off and closed the door. It was even darker. He carefully made it way toward Lita's bed. He sat down.
"Can I help you?" Asked Lita.
"No, but you can help yourself by apologizing to Trish,"
"If I apologize to Trish, she'll still murder me at night. This means that she'll be mad at me even if I do decide to apologize. I know Trish very well."
"Then I'll stay here to make sure she doesn't murder you at night,"
"You don't have to. I bet you've got things to do. Plus, we need to catch a plane tomorrow early in the morning. I'm sure you still need to pack."
"I already packed. Would it bother you if I slept over?" He asked.
"No, but I don't want you to think that I'm trying to make you sleep over everyday."
"I don't think that,"
"I don't know, Jeff. Do whatever you want. In the mean time I'll go get this apologizing thing over with," Jeff sighed as Lita walked out. She knocked on Trish's door.
"Open up, bitch," Lita said. Trish opened the door.
"Hey bitch," She said.
"Are we friends or not?" Lita asked.
"I guess so," Trish said. Both girls hugged each other. Lita broke the hug. She winked at Trish. Trish winked back. Lita walked back into her room.
"You don't have to stay if you don't want to, Jeff," Lita said.
"I don't want Trish to murder you," He responded.
"She won't. I'll lock my door."
"You promise?"
"I promise," She assured him.
"Then I guess my work here is done." Jeff got up and walked out the door. Matt soon followed. As soon as the heard the door shut, Lita peeked her head into the hallway. She could see Trish.
"Stay all night my ass," Lita teased Trish.
"Fuck you, Li," Both girls giggled. Lita turned in the lights and started packing.
*************************************
"Hurry up you dead mule," Lita called out to Trish who was behind her.
"I'm trying dumbass!" Trish responded. Lita grabbed one of Trish's bags. The girls went inside the airport.
Soon the girls were in their plane seats. They were headed the San Diego, California. It was 1 in the morning.
"Let's rent our car," Trish grabbed her phone. The girls rented out a predator f150 pickup truck. Both girls took a nap.
Lita was the first to wake up. She checked her phone. It was 8:43. The plane was about to land. Lita woke up Trish.
"We're here," Trish got up and rubbed her eyes. She stretched her arms. The plane soon landed and the girls were off the plane.
*************************************
"You drive," Trish said getting into the passenger seat. Lita got into the drivers seat. All the luggage was in the back. Lita started driving.
"This one?" Asked Lita.
"I guess. Vince said we could pick our own hotel this time." Lita pulled into Hampton Inn Hotel. She unbuckled her seatbelt and got off. Lita went to check in while Trish gathered their belongings.
"Hello welcome to Hampton Inn Hotel! How may I help you?" The lady asked.
"Hi, could I get two queen beds?" Asked Lita.
"Sure. The room will be...465." Lita paid the lady. She got the card and left. Lita walked over to the car and helped Trish. She locked the car. Both girls went inside the hotel and walked over to the elevator. They saw Jeff and Matt.
"Oh great," Trish whispered to Lita as they walked up.
"Hey, girls," They said.
"Hello," The girls smiled.
"What room number are you?" Jeff asked. Trish looked at Lita.
"465," Lita answered.
"Cool, we're 469. We're not so far away," Matt said.
"Mhm," Trish answered. The elevator doors opened and they all stepped inside. It was an awkward ride up. The doors opened. They all came out and searched for their room.
"Well, we'll see you girls at the meeting," Matt said.
"Yup," Lita said. They waved.
"Fuck, I forgot about the meeting," Trish said.
"So did I," Lita answered as she opened the door.
"Damn! This is the nicest hotel I've been in," Trish walked in. They set their bags down.
"We need to get ready because the meeting starts in half and hour," Lita said as she picked out something to wear.