Another Encounter

The girls were back home. It was 97 degrees and they had their feet in the pool.

"I'm about to burn alive!" Trish complained

"Calm down there, Trish. Don't hurt yourself," Lita laughed. The girls had their bathing suits on.

"I wonder what happened to Jeff and Matt after they found out about the girls,"

"I wonder what happened to Jeff and Matt after they found out about the girls,". Trish looked around.
"I don't know. Let's not talk about this though," Lita said.
"What day is it today?" Trish asked.
"Thursday," Answered Lita.
"Do you think church is open tonight?" Trish asked.
"Yeah, why? I've never seen you attend church." Lita replied.
"Well, I feel so stressed with everything. Maybe god can help me out. Would you mind coming with me?" Trish said.
"Sure." Lita said getting up.
*************************************
"Go in that one," Lita whispered to Trish. They went in a middle row and kneeled. They crossed themselves and sat down. They listened as the priest spoke. Someone sat down behind them. They felt the breeze. Lita slightly turned back to see who is was. She slapped her forehead.
"Look behind us, Trish," Lita whispered in Trish's ear. Trish barely turned her head and looked at Matt and Jeff from the corner of her eyes. She turned to look at Lita.
"I mean they did go to church sometimes as kids," Trish said shrugging. They continued to pay attention. The girls both zoned out for a couple seconds. They snapped out of it and realized everyone was kneeled except them.
"Okay kneel kneel kneel," Lita repeated. They both tried to kneel without making a sound. Trish dropped the thing where you kneel to hard on the floor. It made a loud noise. Some heads turned to face them. Lita gave a look to Trish. They both kneeled. The church was quiet. Suddenly, a baby started crying and this startled Lita. She slightly jump up. Trish giggled quietly. Lita noticed as everyone sat back down. She followed. Lita saw that after a few seconds, Trish was still kneeling. Lita kicked the back of her thigh. Trish fell forward and hit her chin on the seat in front of her. Trish rubbed her chin and sat down. The boys behind them whispered to each other.
"I don't think they've ever been to church," Jeff whispered.
"I don't think they have." Matt agreed. Everyone stood up. This time the girls paid attention. Trish elbowed Lita by accident. Lita moves over a bit.
Soon mass ended and the girls waited for the priest to pass. Jeff, Matt, Trish, and Lita walked out of the rows at the same time. The church was packed with people for some reason and everyone pushed each other. Someone behind the girls pushed them into Jeff and Matt. The boys turned around.
"Sorry, we got pushed," Trish looked up and noticed who it was.
"It's fine, we're getting pushed by the people beside us," Matt said.
"How about you girls go in front, so they don't push you." Jeff pulled Lita in front while Matt pulled Trish. They walked out. They all got fresh air. It was 7 at night.
"Well, I guess we'll see you boys around?" Asked Trish.
"Yeah, sure," said Matt.
"I don't want to be nosy or anything, but how's it going with the girls," Lita said.
"Well we haven't talked to them. We made them move out of our house, of course." Answered Jeff.
"Well I hope you guys can work things out soon." Lita said.
"Thanks, but I'm never going to get back with Candice," Jeff replied.
"I'm not looking forward to go back with Maria either," Matt added.
"Anyway, we've got to go. Bye," The girls waved.
"Bye," The boys waved back. The girls got in Trish's car.

  "Look, Jeff

"Look, Jeff." Matt pointed.
"I think you would like to buy that car," Matt laughed.
"Dumbass," Jeff slapped Matt on the arm.
*************************************
"Good morning!" Lita said as she walked into the kitchen.
"Morning," Trish said as she gave Lita her breakfast.
"What should we do today?" Lita ate.
"Maybe go shopping?" Suggested Trish.
"Then what would we do after that?" Asked Lita.
"Ummm," Trish thought.
"We could go to the beach or park," Trish suggested.
"Okay, well then let's go get ready," Lita said as she got up.