The Ring

Lita opened her eyes. She had them shut even though she had a blindfold on. She gasped at the sight. She saw a palm tree with candles on the ground next to it. Some rose petals were scattered to form a heart. In the middle of that heart was some pizza, beverages, chocolate covered strawberries in a bowl, and some plates beside it.
"Like it?" Jeff looked over at Lita and smiled.
"I love it!" Lita went on her tippy toes and kissed Jeff. He kissed her back and then let go. They sat in the middle and started to eat. Lita looked around a noticed that no one else was there.
"Did you do all of this yourself?" She asked. She picked up a petal.
"I did," Jeff smiled. They talked for a little while and ate some more. Soon both of them were full.
"I have something else for you." He put the blindfold back on Lita. They got up and started walking. They then stopped. He took her blindfold off and faced her.
"Li, ever since I saw that face in school, I immediately fell in love with you. I always had a crush on you. You know, they always taught me to follow my dreams. Today I will see if that dream comes true. I usually wonder how I got so lucky to have you in my life. I actually have a question for you. If you turn around you'll be able to see it," Jeff pointed behind her. Lita heard the waves crash. She slowly turned around and her mouth fell open. She covered her mouth.

   Lita turned back around and saw Jeff on one knee

"Lita will you marry me?" He asked.
"Isn't it too early?" Lita thought to herself.
"Whatever," She thought to herself again. She nodded and reached down to kiss Jeff. He slowly got up without breaking the kiss. He lifted her up and spun her around. He put her down and slipped the ring on her finger.
"I love you, Jeff," Lita hugged him.
"I love you too. You're my life," He responded. She kissed him once more. They walked back to where they ate before. They were holding hands.
"So I'm getting married soon," Jeff commented.
"To the most gorgeous girl in the universe," He added. Lita was glowing.
"I'm getting married. To the most gorgeous man alive, so don't be bragging over there," Lita said. They both laughed.
"I think we should go." Jeff said. He led her towards the parking lot.
"I can't believe this just happened," Lita looked down at her ring. It was beautiful. Jeff smiled. They approached the parking lot. Trish and Matt were already there. Trish seemed to be so happy.
"We'll meet you girls at the hotel." Matt said getting in the car. The girls got in theirs. The girls drove in front this time. They were on the road when Lita finally spoke.
"Your going to be my maid of honor soon," Lita held up her hand and showed Trish the ring.
"I think you'll be mine first," Trish showed Lita her ring.
"Depends who gets married first," Lita said. She took a look at Trish's ring.
"It looks pretty," Lita said.
"Image what everyone will say next Monday at RAW," Trish said.
"Especially Maria and Candice. They didn't get proposed to yet. We have, and we've only dated them for what? One or two weeks?!" Lita added.
"I love this moment," Trish said. They pulled into the hotel parking lot. The girls got out the car and walked inside the hotel. They didn't wait for the boys as they went up to their rooms.
"Bye, Li. Make sure to tell me everything that happens!" Trish said.
"Make sure to tell me too," Lita responded and opened the door. She walked in and closed it behind her. She turned around and was surprised. There were candles that lighted up the room. Rose petals were on the bed and scattered on the floor. Lita walked over slowly. She knew just what to do. She put on her fancy underwear and bra with a big t-shirt on top so it would cover her. She made sure the door was unlocked. Lita walked over to the bed and sat down. She went on her phone and texted Trish.
Lita: Rose petals? Candles? Does your place look the same?
Trish: Mhm. I love it ❤️
Lita: I think I hear footsteps
Trish: I don't.
Lita: Well I think they are coming up. I put on something very nice.
Trish: Oooo. So did I. I think tonight will be a very romantic night. If you know what I mean 😉
Lita:Lol. I know exactly what you mean.
   Lita heard the door open.
Lita: Talk to you tomorrow.
Trish: Bye
   Jeff walked in and saw Lita on the bed with her phone.
"I see you've made yourself comfortable," Jeff sat down next to her.
"How did you do this? You wouldn't have had time to do this!" Lita was impressed and confused at the same time.
"I have my tricks," Jeff winked at her. She put her phone down. He took his shoes off and went into the bathroom. Lita laid in bed and waited for him. He soon came out in his boxers. She loved the sight of that. The light was turned off. He decided to blow out the candles. It took him about a minute to blow them all out. He crawled in bed next to her. She turned to face him.
"I need a new nickname for you," She played with his hair.
"What is it going to be?" He asked and smiled. He pulled her closer to him. She quickly tried to think of a name.
"Bugbug," She said uncertain. He laughed.
"Bugbug?" He questioned her. They both laughed.
"Hot lips," She was a little more comfortable with this one.
"You just love my lips, don't you?" He asked.
"You bet I do," She giggled. He pulled up her shirt a little and ran his hands up her bare back. He reached her bra hook.
"There is another part of my body you'll love after this," He said. He undid her bra. She started to kiss him and got on top of him. He lifted up her t-shirt and took it off.
(Censored) 😉