Surprise

It was around noon and Jeff and Lita went to knock on Matt and Trish's door. They ate breakfast some hours ago. Trish answered. 
"I haven't seen you two since we split our owns ways yesterday," Trish opened the door wider so they could come in. Matt looked over from the bed.
"Hey buddy!" He waved.
"Hey buddy!" Jeff repeated and waved back. They did a sort of handshake.
"I wish we had a handshake," Lita whispered to Trish.
"We do," Trish said. She smacked Lita's butt. Lita smacked her butt back.
"That's our handshake," Trish said. The girls laughed.
"A booty bump would have been better," Lita said.
"Okay then," Trish bumped her butt into Lita's. She did it so hard that Lita crashed into the wall.
"Damn Trish! Not that hard," Lita scowled. The girls walked over to the boys.
"Let's go to Delphinus Dreams. I saw it yesterday on my phone. It's suppose to be downstairs or something," Trish suggested. They all agreed.
*************************************
Trish kissed a dolphin and so did Lita. "I wish you would kiss me like that," Matt said to Trish. Trish swam over to Matt and placed a kiss on his lips.
"There you go," She said and swam back to where the dolphin was. They swam with the dolphins for a little while. Soon their time was up and they needed to leave. They all went into the hotel. They walked towards elevator.
"We should go get some food from the store," Matt said and elbowed Jeff.
"Yeah, we should. We'll be back, girls," Jeff added.
"Why are you in such a hurry?!" Trish asked. It was too late though as they had already gotten in their car and drove away.
"Whatever," Lita said and continued walking with Trish. They walked into the elevator.
"We should go to dinner tonight," Trish suggested.
"We should. Unless the boys bring back something good to eat for dinner," Lita answered. The girls went into Lita and Jeff's room. They both sat down and waited for the boys.
*************************************
"Li, they've been gone for almost two hours. It never takes us that long to go get food." Trish said. She looked out the window to see if the car was there.
"Let's call them," Lita pulled out her phone and called Jeff. He didn't answer to first time. Lita called him again. He didn't pick up the phone the second time either.
"Just keep calling him until he answers," Trish sat next to Lita. Lita called him again.
"Hello?" Said the voice on the phone.
"Where are you guys?!" Trish yelled into the phone. There was a pause.
"Sorry, we were seeing if a restaurant was open for us tonight. So get ready because we're taking you out to dinner," Jeff responded. The girls looked at each other.
"Okay, you boys get ready in Matt's room and us girls will get ready in Lita's room. It'll be a surprise what we look like," Trish answered.
"Okay, bye," The girls hung up the phone.
"I'm going to get my clothes. Give me Jeff's clothes so I can put it in there," Lita gave Trish his luggage. She scurried off. Lita started picking her outfit. Trish came back with a dress.

   The girls did each other's makeup

   The girls did each other's makeup. Soon they were ready.
"I wonder where we have to go," Trish said.
"We'll call them in a bit," Lita replied. Both girls were sitting on the bed. Three hours had passed since the girls called Jeff. It was now 6 in the afternoon.
"You should have worn a dress," Trish said.
"I don't really like dresses. Do I not look good in this?" Lita questioned.
"I'll change it if I don't look good," She added.
"No! You look amazing in that. I just feel like this is something special," Trish replied.
"It's just dinner, Trish," Lita said.
"True. You're making me feel overdressed." They both laughed.
"We both look casual." Lita replied.
"I'm going to text Jeff," Lita grabbed her phone a texted him.
Lita: Jeff
Lita waited a few minutes.
Jeff: What's up?
Lita: We're ready. Where do we meet you guys?
Jeff: Meet us at the lobby.
Lita: Ok
"To the lobby we go," Lita said out loud. Both girls walked out and closed the door. They walked to the elevator.
"I have butterflies in my stomach," Lita said.
"This is going to be hard for us. We need to eat formal now," Trish added.
"I know. We eat like pigs in front of each other." The girls laughed.
"That's because we're best friends," Trish said.
"Yeah, but now we can't let them know that we eat like pigs," Lita said. The elevator doors opened and the girls stepped out. They didn't see the boys, so they sat on a couch that face the front desk. The doors to exit were behind them.
"I'm nervous," Trish whispered to Lita so nobody could hear her.
"Me too," Lita replied. The girls huddled together on one side of the couch.
"I didn't go to the bathroom. Oops," Trish said.
"We'll go when we get there," Lita replied. Lita felt a hand cover her eyes.
"Guess who?" Said a similar voice.
"Sounds like a handsome man to me," Lita replied. Jeff took his hands off her eyes and leaned over the couch. He kissed her cheek. Matt soon came into the hotel.
"You girls ready?" He asked out of breath.
"We've been ready?" Trish got up and kissed him. Jeff helped Lita up and followed Trish and Matt. The girls got inside their car and the boys got inside theirs as well.  Trish was driving this time.
"Hold on everyone!" Lita said to herself. Trish slapped Lita on the arm and laughed. The girls buckled up and followed the boys. They stopped at a red light. The girls were right next to the boys on the road. There was a man selling roses. Jeff grabbed two from the passenger seat and paid him. He gave one to Matt. Matt threw one at Trish and Jeff threw one at Lita. It hit them on the side. The girls turned to see what it was. It was a rose. Lita looked over at the boys. Jeff winked at her. She was about to say something, but the light turned green.
"How sweet and romantic!" Trish said. Lita's hair blew in the wind. It was all over her face and she had to keep brushing it back. They arrived at a beach.
"Why the hell are we here?" Trish asked.
"I don't know. I don't see a restaurant." Lita replied. The girls got off. They walked over to the boys. They had their hands behind theirs backs. The girls looked at each other.
"We have a surprise for you girls," Jeff held out the blindfold and so did Matt. Jeff turned Lita around and put the blindfold on.
"I'm scared at this point," Trish said.
"Everything will be just fine," Matt replied. Jeff held Lita's hand. He looked over at Matt.
"Do you have the ring?" He mouthed so the girls wouldn't hear. Jeff nodded. Matt pointed to a direction and walked that way. Jeff went the other.
"You okay, Trish?" Lita asked. She didn't hear an answer.
"Trish isn't here. It's just me and you," Jeff said. Lita smiled. She felt sand under her feet. They walked a little more. Jeff stopped.
"Ready?" Lita nodded. He untied the blindfold.