A Little Too Much Beer

Jasmine was in the front seat of the cart while Trish pushed it. Lita searched for popcorn.
"This one or this one?" Lita showed Trish.
"That one," Trish pointed to the one on the left. Lita put it in the cart.
"How about candy?" Asked Lita.
"We can mix m&ms with pretzels." Suggested Trish. Lita nodded and grabbed them.
"Let's get Jasmine some treats," Trish said walking into the dog aisle. The girls chose a bag of treats.
"Let's get beer as a drink," Lita suggested. The girls grabbed the beer and paid for everything. The girls went outside Jasmine enjoyed the slight breeze.
*************************************
"And done," Lita said as she set the last bowl on the table.
"Now let's pick a movie." Trish said. Jasmine had a front row seat. She sat in her bed and chewed her dog toy.
"These," Lita held up some movies.
The Princess Bride, Jaws, Because of Winn-Dixie, and The Notebook.
"Good choices. Let's let them choose though," Trish said. Lita nodded. Lita was in her pajamas and so was Trish. Of course, they wore something that would show their piercings off. The door bell rang. Jasmine immediately got up and bolted towards the door.
"She's a fast little puppy," Lita said as she started walking towards the door. Jeff and Matt saw the small puppy barking. They smiled. Then, they saw Lita at the door. She unlocked it and opened it.
"Hi," She smiled. Jasmine barked.
"Hello," Both Hardy's said.
"Come in," Lita waved her hand for them to enter. They went inside and Lita closed the door behind her. They walked over to the couch were Trish was was sitting and looking at her phone. Jasmine followed them and barked.
"I guess Jasmine doesn't like us?" Matt asked.
"I don't know. She just hasn't met you yet," Trish said without looking away from her phone. The boys sat down on the couch. Jasmine wanted to get on, but struggled. She tried jumping on, but she was too short. Jeff noticed as Jasmine tried to get on. He picked her up and set her down on the couch. Jasmine was going to start barking at them. Instead, she changed her mind and sat down next to Jeff.
"Pick which movie you guys want to watch," Lita pointed to the coffee table. Eventually, they all wanted to see Jaws. Lita sat next to Jasmine. Trish was on the other side next to Matt. The movie started playing. They all started snacking, including Jasmine. There were a few jump scared, but none of them actually got scared.
It was half way through the movie. Lita grabbed the bowl of popcorn. She held it in her hands. Suddenly the shark came on the screen. They all got scared. Lita threw the bowl in the air. Trish threw her phone and it landed on the floor. Jasmine woke up from her nap. The right side of the couch had popcorn all over it.
"Fuck!" Lita yelled.
"My damn popcorn is all gone now," Lita let out a sigh. Jasmine started eating the popcorn.
"It's fine. We still have beer," Jeff pointed to the beer on the coffee table. "Well then, drink up I guess." Lita and the rest grabbed a beer. They opened it and drank it. Jasmine got on Jeff's lap and snuggled up with him.
"Aww, how cute!" Trish said. Lita looked over and smiled. Jeff let the puppy lay on his lap.
The movie had ended and they were basically all drunk from all the beer they drank.
"I'm bored!" Trish said leaning on Matt's shoulders. At this point, they barely knew what they were doing.
"Let's spin the bottle!" Matt suggested. They all got up all wobbly and walked to an empty spot on the floor. Lita grabbed an empty beer bottle.
"The spinner had to kiss the person it lands on," Matt said. Lita sat next to Trish, and Jeff and Matt sat next to each other. They all agreed and started to play. Jeff went first. He spun the bottle. It landed on himself.
"Spin a-again," Matt said. Jeff spun the bottle again. It landed on Lita.
"Ooo!" Trish said. Matt made a cat call. Lita blushed. Even though Jeff was drunk, he was so happy it had landed on Lita.
"Kiss!" Trish screamed. Matt fell over on the other side. He was so drunk that he could barely keep his balance. Jeff scooted closer to Lita. He leaned over and kissed her. She kissed him back. It lasted for a little while. Damn he was a good kisser. She thought.
"A-a-alright k-kids! Break the kiss," Matt demanded. Jeff pulled away. Matt was on Jeff's right, so he went next. It landed on Trish. They both looked at each other. Matt instantly kissed her.
"Okay that's enough!" Lita said. They broke the kiss.
"Another game!" Jeff demanded.
"5 minutes in heaven, only this time it's one day in heaven." Trish said.
"How is it going to work?" Asked Jeff.
"Well just go with the person you had to kiss." Trish looked at Matt. He smiled.
"Okay, let's go!"Matt said getting up. Jasmine was already asleep on her bed. Matt and Trish went to Trish's room and closed the door.
"Let's go," Lita said. She was the least drunk out of all of them. She only had 4 beers. She could still remember everything. She helped Jeff up. She also had to help him up the stairs. They both walked into her room. Jeff plopped down on the bed. Lita closed the door and locked it. She went and sat on the bed.
"I'm uncomfortable!" Jeff said. Matt drank almost 10 beers and Jeff drank 8. He took his pants off and his shoes. He flew on the bed again.
"I'm hot!" Jeff complained. He took his shirt off. Lita saw all of his muscles.
"I think you should go to sleep," Lita suggested.
"N-n-no! Nope! Nope!" Jeff said shaking his head.
"I-I-I want to.." His voice trailed off and he was sleeping. Lita laughed and went to turn off the lights.
"Hey! Who turned off the lights?!" Lita got scared.
"I thought you were asleep!" She said. He ignored what she said. He pointed to a stuffed animal.
"Was it you who turned them off?" He questioned.
"God, Jeff! Now you're talking to stuffed animals. If your doing this, then I wonder what Matt's doing. He's probably talking to a wall!" Lita said. Jeff tried reaching for the stuffed animal. He fell on the floor.
"Jeff!" Lita hurried over to help him. Her hands touched his bare skin. She helped him get on the bed. She tried walking away, but Jeff didn't let go.
"S-s-s-sleep w-with me," Jeff said.
"I s-s-sounded like a slithery snake," He laughed.
"Ssssss! I'm a snake," Jeff said. Lita couldn't help but laugh. She shook her head and rolled her eyes.
"I'll get in bed in a bit," She said.
"Nope! Now!" Jeff tugged her hard. She flew and was on his chest. Half her body was on the bed and the other half was on him.
"Okay, night!" Jeff hugged her. Lita tried to get comfortable. She was about to fall asleep when he turned over and was sleeping on her. She could barely breath.
"Jeff!" She tried to wake him up. He went back to his position and hugged her even closer. He woke up.
"Is It morning yet?" He asked. Lita looked at him strangely.
"No, it's only 10 at night." Lita answered.
"Well thisssss is enough time for s-s-some quality time with you," He looked at Lita.
"I l-like your hair. It's red and p-p-pretty." Jeff grabbed a couple of strands of her hair and put it behind her ear.
"L-l-lita I think I like you," He said looking at her. She didn't know what to say.
"Nope! Nope! I l-love you," Lita was speechless. She thought of something to say.
"You don't know me that well though," That is the best thing she could think of.
"Nope! Nope! Nope! I d-do. I've known you since we were little, L-Li. I l-love you. Do you l-love m-me?" He asked. Should she tell him the truth?
"Jeff, I-I.." He covered her lips.
"Nope! Nope! Don't say anything." He demanded. Apparently he loved the word 'nope' when he was drunk.
"Let the a-actions speak for themselves," He pulled her closer and kissed her top lip. He made his way into her mouth. She started to kiss him back. She moved her hands up and down his back. He started kissing her cheeks then her neck. She noticed that he suddenly stopped. His head was on her chest. She peeked over. He was knocked out.
"Let the action speak for themselves, huh?" Lita laughed and fell asleep with Jeff's head on her chest.