Waking Up

Lita woke up to thunder. She could hear the rain falling on the roof. She could tell it was pouring. Around her was an arm that grasped her tightly. She got closer to Jeff and he tightened his grip even more. She saw lightning and soon came a huge thunder noise. It was probably the loudest thunder noise she's ever heard. She thought the house even shook a little. Jeff woke up. Lita turned back and looked at him.
"That was loud as hell," He said.
"It was," Lita answered. She had her back to Jeff, so she decided to turn around to face him.
"It actually scared me," Lita added.
"Don't be scared. You're with me," He winked at her, and she smiled. He placed a kiss on her forehead.
"I love you, red," He said.
"I love you too..." She tried to think of a nickname.
"Having trouble with a name," He laughed.
"Wait I got this....rainbow," They both laughed.
"Rainbow?" He repeated.
"Yes, you called me red, so I called you rainbow. Also, you have rainbow colored hair," He nodded.
"I wonder what time it is," Jeff looked around. It was pitch black in the room. The only reason he could barely see Lita was because she was so close to him. There was lighting followed by thunder again. She tried not to get scared.
"I don't know. I'm guessing it's around one in the morning," She replied.
"We should go back to sleep, so we won't be tired tomorrow- or today," Jeff said. Lita nodded and snuggled with Jeff. He loved the feeling of having her in his arms. They fell asleep.

   Lita woke up to Jeff playing with her hair. He curled it and brushed it out with his fingers. She opened her eyes and smiled at him.
"Morning, gorgeous," His southern voice said.
"Morning, sugar-lips," Lita responded. Jeff giggled.
"Good one," He said.
"I told you I would think of one. It's suits you very well," Lita smiled.
"Want a taste of my sugar-lips?" Jeff said. Lita giggled.
"Well, do they still taste the same as yesterday?" Asked Lita.
"How about you find out," Jeff crushed his lips on Lita's. He passionately kissed her. She felt his tongue in her mouth and she loved it. He broke the kiss.
"Sugar-lips," She repeated. He winked at her. The fort was surprisingly still holding up. She could tell it was morning. They intertwined their fingers together.
"The way your hand fits in mine makes me believe that it was made just for me." Jeff said and smiled. He looked at her and scrutinized her.
"You take my breath away, Li," Jeff said as he ran his hand down her cheek softly. She was speechless. This was a dream come true for her.
"I'm so lucky to have you in my life, Jeff," Lita finally spoke.
"You always know how to make me smile, and every little thing you do makes me fall deeper in love with you. Not only that, but I feel safe when I'm around you. No one has ever made me feel this way." Lita added. She looked up at him.
"What a great thief you are because you just stole my heart." He answered back.
"Not once has anyone said what you just said to me. You make me feel so great, Lita. Honestly, words can't even explain how you make me feel," Jeff smiled at Lita. Lita was literally dissolving inside now. She felt like the best woman in the world right now. He kissed her once again. Lita let him kiss her as many times as he wanted to. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. Lita broke the kiss.
"I'm hungry," She said pulling the covers off of her body.
"I thought my sugar-lips would help," He pouted. Lita giggled.
"I'll bring you something," Lita said. She got out of the room and went downstairs. Lita filled up Jasmine's bowl with dog food. There was thunder and she jumped.
"I'm going to get a heart attack from this dumbass thunder," Lita said to herself.
"So am I," Trish called from the kitchen. Lita didn't notice she was there.
"I did the McDonalds trick," Trish said pointing to a plate with pancakes in it.
"Wow," Lita laughed.
"I'm going to eat then I'll bring some to Jeff." Lita sat down and started eating.
"How was last night?" Asked Lita.
"Great. I am in love with Matt. He's so romantic," Trish answered and smiled.
"How about you and Jeff?" She asked.
"Amazing. I've honestly never felt like this before. Every time I see him..-I don't know. I love him." Lita answered.
"Tomorrow is Movie Friday," Trish said right after Lita.
"We're going to get drunk as hell and pass out just like last time," Trish added. Lita shook her head and laughed.
"Oh, Trish. The things you think of,"