Waking Up

Lita woke up. She looked over at the clock. It was 7 in the morning. It was a rainy day. She heard the thunder as it echoed around the house. She noticed that Jeff's head was still on her chest. She remembered everything that happened last night. She smiled and tried to put Jeff's head on the pillow. She succeeded and got up. She went down stairs. There were beer cans everywhere. Jasmine jumped up as she saw Lita. Jasmine followed Lita around as she poured dog food into the bowl. Jasmine ate it up in minutes. Lita made herself a cup of coffee. She saw the lighting outside and thunder followed. Jasmine got scared and ran over to Lita. She smiled.
"It's alright," She said soothingly. Lita finished her coffee and put it in the sink. She headed upstairs. Jasmine stayed downstairs and chewed her toys. Lita opened the door and saw that Jeff was still sleeping. She loved how he looked when he slept. Lita walked over and laid down on the bed. She kissed his cheek softly making sure not to wake him up. She pulled the covers, so that she wouldn't be cold. She checked her phone. She looked at Maria's Snapchat. The only reason she had it was because they gave it to her and Trish because they were "bffs". She saw her and Edge making out. She posted a picture of her kissing Edge on the cheek. The caption was, ' Meet my new bf!' Lita cringed and removed both Candice and Maria from her Snapchat. She got a text from Trish.
Trish: Hey bitch. Are you up yet?
Lita: Mhm
Trish: What happened. I don't remember too much.
Lita:I should explain later.
Trish: Alright. I'll go back to sleep. I'm so tried.
Lita: Bye ✌🏼
Trish: Bye ✌🏼🖕🏼(I don't like you) 😏😘😉
Lita: Shrimp looking ass. Go to sleep before I throw you out the window.🦐
Trish went back to sleep. Lita heard Jeff move. He stretched his arms. Jeff looked over and saw he was in Lita's bed.
"Hey, red..." He was confused.
"Hi. Do you remember anything?" She asked.
"Nope," He said.
"Would you mind explaining?" He asked.
"Well last night you had 8-9 cans of beer- I don't remember. We played spin the bottle.... and you had to kiss me. Matt had to kiss Trish. Then, she said we play 5 minutes in heaven, but instead it would be one night on heaven. She said to go with the person you kissed. So, we did so. I helped you up the stairs and as soon as you got into my room, you plopped down on the bed. You took off your clothes because you were uncomfortable and hot. After that, I turned off the light. You then asked who turned it off. You uhh.. asked that stuffed animal over there if he had turned it off." Lita pointed to the stuffed animal. She tried to catch her breath.
"I think I remember the rest." Jeff said.
"Even the part where I said I loved you," His voice trailed off. She looked over at him.
"That's because it's true. The truth is I'm not ready for a relationship though, so please act like I never said anything," She nodded. There was an awkward silence. She tried to think of something to break the silence. There was thunder and this one was loud. A minute later there was scratching on the door.
"Thank god!" Lita thought. She went to go answer it. When she opened the door, Jasmine came scurrying in. She tried to get up on Lita's bed, but of course she was too short. Jeff helped her. Lita laid back down. Jasmine fit in between them, and sat down. Jasmine snuggled with Jeff.
"Looks like Jasmine loves you more than she loves me now," Lita giggled. He wished he hadn't said that wasn't ready for a relationship.
"I guess she does." Jeff smiled.
"I'm going to go make something to eat," Lita said and got up. She grabbed her phone and went down stairs. She kicked some beer cans aside to make way. She opened the fridge to see what there was.
"Fuck," She whispered. There was literally nothing in there. She grabbed her phone and texted Trish.
Lita: There is nothing to eat so get your ass up because we're going to the store.
Lita waited for Trish to answer back. In the mean time, she put her hair in a pony tail. She went to the drying machine and picked out some clean jeans and t-shirt. She put them on. She looked at her phone.
Trish: I'll be down in a sec.
Lita: Hurry up.
Lita grabbed her car keys and went outside. She had flip flops on. As soon as she walked out, she noticed she forgot to bring an umbrella.
"Shit," She said. She hurried to the drivers seat and got in. She turned the car on. She turned on the heater and waited for Trish. Trish came out the door. Apparently, she also forgot the umbrella. Trish got in the car.
"So what are we going to get at the store?" Asked Trish.
"I honestly don't want to make breakfast," Added Trish.
"Let's go to McDonalds and order some pancakes. Then, we come back home and put them in plates. It will seem as if we made them." Lita said as she pulled out of the driveway.
"Good idea!" Trish said as she put her seatbelt on. Lita also put her seatbelt on.
"Speaking of boys, what happened to you two last night?" Asked Trish.
"Well, we went upstairs."
"And..?"
"And then he took his clothes off because he was uncomfortable and hot. Then I turned to light off and he asked who turned it off. He looked at the stuffed animal on the chair and asked if it had turned it off." Trish cut her off.
"Really?! Ha ha!" Trish laughed.
"Then," Lita continued.
"We both laid down in bed. Trish, he said he.. he.."
"He what?!" Trish asked impatiently.
"He said he loved me," Lita finished.
"O.m.g! This is perfect!" Trish was so excited for Lita.
"But, this morning he said he remembered that part. He then said he wasn't ready for a relationship," Lita sighed.
"Aww, Li. It's fine. One day he'll find out your a really cool girl. Then, he'll be head over heels for you." Trish tried to make Lita feel better.
"Thanks, Trishy," Lita looked over and smiled at her.
"What happened to you two?" She changed the subject.
"He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. I woke up in his arms though. When I left he was still sleeping." Trish looked at her watch.
"It's almost 10 in the morning," She said. Lita pulled into McDonalds.
"Can you go order the food?" Lita asked. Trish rolled her eyes.
"Whatever," Trish got out. Lita sat in the car. She watched as the cars drove by. She looked over to her left. There she saw a group of four get out. It was no other than Maria, Candice, Edge, and Test.
"Oh fuck!" Lita said. She had left Trish alone in McDonalds. Lita tried to think of what to do. She looked over at McDonalds. The group of four walked in one door and Trish walked out the opposite way. Lita felt relieved. Trish got in the car.
"Okay, let's go," She said. Lita drove back home.