Water Park

Lita woke up and checked her phone. It was 8 in the morning. She checked the weather. It was suppose to be 101 degrees as the high today.
"Damn!" Lita whispered. Her stomach grumbled. She got up.
"Trish, I'm going downstairs to get breakfast. I'll be back."
"Wait, I'll come with you," Trish got up and put her shoes on. The girls were both wearing shorts and a t-shirt. They went downstairs to the food place. When they got there, they grabbed a bowl.
"I want Fruity Pebbles," Lita said.
"Same." Replied Trish. They both got cereal and sat down. Trish yawned.
"When'd you go to sleep?" Asked Lita as she took another bite.
"1 in the morning," Answered Trish with her mouth full.
"I went to sleep early. I was exhausted after what happened yesterday," Lita put another spoonful in her mouth.
"Speaking of yesterday, look who it is," Trish pointed at Jeff and Matt as they walked in.
"I hope they don't notice us. I'm just not in the mood right now." Lita said as she finished her cereal.
"Same. Also, what should we do today?" Asked Trish.
"I don't know," Lita said.
"Good. They're all the way over there," Lita pointed to the opposite side.
"Mhm," The girls finished their breakfast and headed upstairs back to their hotel room.
"I just want to hang around today." Lita said.
"Li, when's the next time you'll be in San Diego?" Trish asked.
"Let's go to a water park then," Lita said.
"There you go! Good idea," Trish got up.
"Can we invite the boys?" Trish asked.
"I'm not asking them," Lita got up.
"Aren't they in room 469?" Asked Trish.
"I think," Lita answered.
"Can you at least come with me?" Trish begged.
"You're actually going to ask them?"
"Mhm. Let's go," Trish grabbed Lita's hand. The girls headed toward the left. They looked at a door. Room 457.
"Wrong way," They both said and turned around. The girls looked for the door and found it. Trish knocked on it.
"Looking for us?" Jeff said from behind. They were walking toward their room.
"Awkward," Lita whispered so only Trish could hear. Trish elbowed Lita.
"Yeah, we're going to the water park and wanted to know if you guys wanted to come," Trish asked.
"Sure. We need to get ready though. Meet you down stairs in half an hour?" Asked Matt. Trish looked at Lita. That meant Lita had to answer.
"Umm....yeah. See you in half an hour," The girls walked away and into their room. The girls packed some things.
*************************************
"Hey," Jeff said as he and Matt approached the girls.
"Hi," Both girls answered.
"Which car are we going in?" Matt asked.
"Which ever one is fine," Trish quickly answered.
"As long as Trish doesn't drive," Lita said.
"Do you have something against my driving skill?" Trish asked.
"Yes, I do." Lita responded. The boys laughed. The girls then laughed with them.
"So I guess we're going in our car?" Jeff asked.
"I guess. I mean Lita has something against my driving skill. I don't like her driving either." Trish said.
"Yet you always want me to drive." Lita answered.
"That's because I have other stuff to do," Trish said and walked towards the exit.
"Bitch," Lita whispered.
"Excuse me?" Trish kept walking and the rest followed.
"I said beach." Lita said.
"Mhm,"
*************************************
"You must be this tall," Lita pointed to a sign.
"Looks like we're all in," Trish said. They all climbed into a huge circular floatie. They waited to be pushed into the slide. One of the workers then pushed them. They went down the slide. It was going a little too slow.
"Why are we going slower than the people before us?" Trish asked.
"I don't know," They all answered. Then, the floatie didn't move. They all looked at each other.
"Umm I think we're stuck," Trish said.
"No really?!" Lita answered.
"Yes, really," Trish slightly pushed Lita. Lita slightly pushed her back.
"Okay let's not start this ag-," Both girls pushed each other off the floatie and were now sliding down the slide.
"And they're gone," Jeff said. The girls landed in the pool.
"Trish!" Lita yelled.
"Why'd you push me!?" Lita got up.
"Why'd you hold onto me? You could've been the only one down here, but no! You held onto me which made me come with you!" Trish yelled back. Both girls started laughing.
"This is how we get out of an awkward situation," Lita said. Trish giggled.
"We have our ways," Trish winked. Lita winked back.
In the meantime, the boys were trying to get the floatie to float down the slide. They got off and tried their best not to slide down. They held onto the floatie and slid together down the slide. They came out holding the floatie. They got up from the water and walked towards the girls.
"Great sliding you girls did there," Matt laughed.
"I know right," Trish said helping Lita up.
"Where should we go next?" Asked Jeff.
"Umm.. that one?" Lita pointed to a huge blue slide.
"Li, we couldn't even slide down this one properly. You expect us to slide down that one properly? That one is so much bigger than the one we went on!"
"That wasn't our fault though. It was the floatie that got stuck, not us," Lita started walking towards it. The rest followed. The boys raced down to it while the girls walked.
"Li, it's a two person at a time thing," Trish said.
"Then we'll go together," Lita answered.
"What if they want to go with one of us?" Trish asked.
"Then I don't know what we do," Lita truthfully answered. The girls approached the ride and started going up the stairs. It was also a floatie type ride. The boys had already gone down the slide when they reached the top. Soon the worker told Trish and Lita to hop on their floatie and wait until they were pushed. Lita and Trish sat down. Soon they were pushed.
"THIS IS SO DAMN FAST!" Trish yelled. Lita was about to answer, but they reached the end. They came out and flipped the float. Both girls were in the water. They swam up.
"Li, water went up my nose!!" Trish was panicking trying to get the water out.
"Blow your nose," Lita said. The girls walked over to the boys.
"We aren't so good at these slides," Lita said.
"Maybe if you each go with one of us you'll be fine," Jeff said.
"Maybe. Let's try it," Trish said. They walked towards a yellow one. They climbed up. Matt and Trish went first. They safely came out. It was a slow ride. Jeff and Lita were next. Jeff got on first to help Lita get in. They sat down.
"Let's hope we don't bust our asses trying to go down this slide," Lita said. Jeff laughed.
"Let's hope we don't. I wouldn't want to bust my ass," This time Lita laughed at what he had said. They started to float down slowly.
"I never got to congratulate you girls for retaining your titles," Jeff said.
"Thanks. The only way they can gain advantage is by cheating," Lita answered.
"That's true," Jeff responded.
"Isn't it sad that we leave tomorrow?" Lita asked.
"It is," Jeff responded.
"Trish and I get to see Jasmine though," Lita smiled at the thought.
"I forgot about that feisty chihuahua. She really is adorable though," Jeff smiled.
"By the way, who'd you leave her with?" Jeff added.
"My mom and dad," Lita answered.
"Cool," Jeff answered. They came out of the slide.
"That took so damn long. I guess Lita and I really shouldn't go together on water slides." They all laughed. They spent another hour at the water park.