Back Home

The girls got to the hotel and started packing for their return to North Carolina tomorrow.
"Done," Lita zipped her suitcase. She went over to help Trish.
"Take the hotel soaps. Their conditioner left my hair soft," Trish said.
"Your hair is always soft," Lita answered as she went into the bathroom to grab the soaps.
"Well now it's softer," Lita handed Trish the soaps. Trish finished packing and zipped her bag.
"What time are we leaving?" Lita asked.
"I think at 11 at night. We'll be home by around 6,7, or 8 it depends when the plane gets here. Also, how long we take to drive back home from the airport." It was 6 in the afternoon.
"I think we're ready. I'm going to change into the clothes I'm going to wear so I don't have to change when I get up. I'll just have to do my hair." Lita said changing into some leggings and a Stone Cold 3:16 t-shirt. The girls changed into their clothes. They fell asleep early so they wouldn't be tired.
*************************************
The girls were getting off the plane.
"Thank god that we're home!" Trish got into their car. This time she drove.
"I don't feel so good about you driving." Lita winked at Trish and put her seatbelt on.
"Yeah,even I don't feel safe," Trish laughed. She shut the door and buckled up. They drove to Lita's parents house. They picked up Jasmine. Jasmine sat on Lita's lap.
"We should take her with us next week." Suggested Trish.
"We should," Lita answered. Jasmine paid no attention. She felt like royalty right now. Trish pulled into the driveway. They grabbed their stuff and walked in through the back door.
"I'm so exhausted, and we still have a whole day in front of us." Lita said walking upstairs.
"Let's take a nap," Trish suggested. Both girls walked into their room. They took a nap.

   Lita was woken up by the door bell.
"Fuck!" Lita got up slowly and stretched. She heard Jasmine barking. She put on her flamingo slippers and started walking down stairs. She rubbed her eyes. Lita opened the door.
"Delivery for Trish and Lita," Said the delivery man, but not the same one as before. He held flowers. Lita took them.
"Thank you..?" She shut the door as he left.
"Who the hell is sending these?!" Lita looked for a card. She found a small pink note.
Dear Trish and Lita,
The flowers we sent you last time probably died by now. Our love for you girls will never die. That's why we sent you some more flowers. Roses are red, violets are blue. We're your secret admirers and you should find out who.
"The hell?" Lita read the last two sentences again.
"I don't like these damn riddle shits!" Lita slapped the note down on the counter.
"So it's definitely more than one person. We must know them." She thought about the Hardy Boyz, but shook her head. It couldn't be them. Could it? Lita left the flowers on the counter and went up to her bedroom. She decided to peek through her window and looked to see if she could see the boys. Jeff was at the front door along with Matt. They were talking to the delivery man who had come to their house and delivered the flowers. Lita continued looking. The boys paid him and the delivery man left. Lita was confused. What if it was them?
"They probably got a package or something," Lita thought and laid back down. She fell back asleep.
*************************************
"Li! Wake up!" Trish shook Lita. Lita turned to her side.
"What?!" She questioned.
"We got some chocolates from someone," Lita immediately got up. She looked at the time. It was 3 in the afternoon. She walked down stairs with Trish.
"I saw the flowers we got earlier." Trish said and didn't get a response from Lita. She looked at the chocolates on the counter. There wasn't a note.
"Looks like we have some secret admirers." Lita said.
"Don't eat the chocolates. You don't know if they have something inside them," Lita said. Trish nodded and put the chocolates aside. Lita gave some food to Jasmine. The girls went upstairs and unpacked their stuff. It was a cloudy and sort of windy day. It was very warm though.
"We have to take Jasmine for a walk," Lita said. Trish moaned and complained.
"Remember when we bought Jasmine, I told you we would both have to be responsible parents?" Lita asked.
"Fine. Let me put some shorts on though." Trish went upstairs to change. So did Lita. They came down and put Jasmine on a leash. Lita held the leash and they walked out. They walked off their property. Trish looked at her phone.
"Great! We're under a tornado watch. Just great," Trish said.
"Tornado watch? Bitch, I don't want to be Dorothy. Over here swinging in a tornado. The fuck do I look like?" They laughed. They walked passed the Hardy Boyz house. It reminded Lita of what happened earlier.
"Earlier when I got the flowers, I went upstairs to my room and looked out the window. Jeff and Matt were taking to the guy who delivered the flower and gave him money. Then he left. You think they might be our secret admirers?" Lita asked. They looked at each other.
"Nah," They both said.
"Actually! Didn't Jeff say that he loved you?" Trish teased.
"He said he wasn't ready for a relationship though," Lita said. Trish and Lita both sighed.
"All the boys want us, Li. What shall we ever do," The girls laughed. They were at the corner of their neighborhood. They turned around and walked back. Jasmine was starting to slow down. She stopped and did her business. Trish picked it up with a trash bag and threw it away in one of the trash cans outside. They kept walking. They reached their front door and saw two teddy bears. Trish pointed down.
"Umm," They both said.