Christams

Lita had gone into a store to shop for Trish. Jeff had gone to another store.
About an hour passed and Lita was done getting some things for Trish.

   As you can see, she got her some uggs, new heels (Trish never got new heels since Jasmine ripped them all up), a makeup palette, socks, two mugs, and a banner

   As you can see, she got her some uggs, new heels (Trish never got new heels since Jasmine ripped them all up), a makeup palette, socks, two mugs, and a banner. She went into Victoria's Secret. She now needed to get Jeff's gift. She went into the lingerie aisle and picked out this one:

 She went into the lingerie aisle and picked out this one:

   She got a red kimono cardigan to go along with it. Lita got out of the store and sat on one of the benches.
"Shit, I still need to get more gifts." She whispered to herself. She went into the pet store and started searching for things to get Jasmine. She got her a basket of goodies.

   She also picked up some more gifts for Jeff

   Hair ties, shoes (read the message), and cute tickets for him to use

   Hair ties, shoes (read the message), and cute tickets for him to use. Now she just needed to get Matt something. She knew the candy Matt liked, so that's what she got him. Lita sat and stayed on the same bench this time. She pulled out her phone and texted Jeff.
Lita: I'm done.
She waited for his reply. After a few minutes, he replied.
Jeff: Hold on. I'm almost done, cutie.
Lita: Ok, don't take too long.
Jeff: I'm actually out now. Where are you?
Lita: Sitting on a bench in front of a pet store.
Jeff: Ok. I'm coming.
Lita put her phone down and looked around. She stared at the pet store sign for a while. She felt some hands on her shoulders. She looked up and saw Jeff. He smiled at her.
"Ready?" He asked. She nodded and got up. They walked to the car.
"How did you get there so fast?" She asked him.
"I used my super speed. I didn't want to leave you on that bench alone for a long time," He replied. She laughed.
"Maybe next time you're at the gym, you'll use your super speed," She commented. He laughed.
"I'll try," He unlocked the car and they both got in.
*************************************
   Jeff was on the couch watching tv. Lita was in her room wrapping the gifts. Once she was done, she grabbed the gifts and put them downstairs under the tree. She looked over at Jeff.
"Do you want your Christmas gift now or tomorrow?" She asked. He looked at her confused.
"Shouldn't you give it to me tomorrow?" He asked.
"So you want it tomorrow?" She repeated.
"No, I'll take it today," He said. She nodded and said something else before going upstairs.
"It will be upstairs. Just go whenever you want it," She went up the stairs. She went into her bathroom and started getting changed. Jeff walked into her bedroom and sat on the bed.
"I'm here." He said and laid down.
"Hold on," She said. Jeff turned off the lights and started getting ready for bed. He pulled the covers up and got comfy. She opened the door and quickly turned the bathroom lights off. She sighed.
"I guess you don't want your gift," She laid down right next to him. She had the kimono on so he wouldn't see what she was wearing underneath. He quickly turned around.
"I do," He said.
"Well guess what it is," She said softly. Lita ran a finger down his bare chest. He knew exactly what the gift was.
"I don't know. How about you show me," He took her kimono off and revealed what she was wearing. He was almost drooling at the sight. She got on top of him and started kissing Jeff. He held her waist and kissed her back. He moved his hand up until he reached the strap. He pulled the strap down and did the same to the other one. (Censored)
*************************************
  Jeff woke up and rolled onto his stomach. He had the best night of his life. He reached over to Lita, but touched nothing. He turned around and she wasn't there. He did catch a glimpse of outside. It was snowing. Jeff rolled out of the bed and onto the floor. The blanket was still wrapped around him. He laid there for some minutes with his eyes closed. There was a knock on the door.
"Dude," a familiar voice said. He knew it was Matt's voice.
"Shhh!" He held up his finger. Matt walked over to him.
"Get up," He shook Jeff.
"It's Christmas!" Matt added. Jeff said nothing and continued to sleep. Matt sighed. He grabbed Jeff's leg and dragged him out of the room. Thankfully, Jeff had boxers on. Jeff was being dragged down the stairs. The girls looked over and saw what was happening. They both laughed. Matt left Jeff on the floor. He got comfortable and once again slept. Matt shook his head and walked over to the couch.
"Does that look good?" Lita questioned. Trish looked over.

"That looks cute," She said

"Breakfast is ready!" Trish screamed. Matt came to the kitchen. Jeff quickly got up and walked over. He was dragging the blanket. They all grabbed their plates and ate. After breakfast, they opened up their gifts. It was a happy and fun time.