Devils Girls

The girls were at the arena getting ready for their match.

This is how they ended up looking. The girls heard a knock on the door. Trish opened it.
"Hey, we just wanted to wish you good luck in your match tonight against Maria and Candice." Matt said peeking in.
"Thanks. We wish you good luck in your match as well," Lita replied.
"We've gotta go now. Bye!" The Hardy Boyz left.
"Let's go, Li," Trish said grabbing her belt. Lita grabbed hers and they headed for the curtain.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE women's tag team championships! Making their way to the ring, they are the WWE women tag team champions.... Lita and Trish the Fury Chicks!" Lillian Garcia announced. The girls slid into the ring. They got to each turnbuckle and raised their belts. They went to the opposite turnbuckle and raised their belts again. The girls got to the middle of the ring and waited for Maria and Candice. Their music started playing.
"And their opponents.. Candice Michelle and Maria!" Lillian got out of the ring.
"You go first," Lita told Trish.
"Alright. Make sure to stick your hand out far so I can tag you in," Trish said. Lita nodded. Candice and Maria were on the opposite side arguing in who would start. Trish bulldogged both girls. She grabbed Maria's hair and started punching her. Maria threw Trish into the ropes. Trish did the matrix so the clothesline wouldn't hit her. Maria turned around and Trish did the chick kick. Trish pinned Maria.
"1...2...Hey get out of here!" Candice had hit Trish in the back with her foot. This made Trish break the count. Maria got up a little woozy. She tagged in Candice. Candice came in and kicked Trish over and over. She then walked over to Lita and got in her face. The referee was making sure Lita didn't do anything. This gave Maria enough time to get in the ring and DDT Trish. Candice walked back to Trish and pinned her.
1...2...KICK OUT! Candice grabbed Trish and did a Northern Lights Suplex. Trish got pinned.
1...2...KICK OUT! Candice got frustrated. She allowed Trish to get up. Once Trish was up, she did a rolling neck snap. Trish was now on the floor holding her neck. Candice tagged in Maria. Maria came in and stomped on Trish. This time Maria got in Trish's face while she was on the floor. Trish punched her. Maria fell to the floor. Trish crawled over and tagged Lita. Lita came in and pushed Candice off the apron. She grabbed Maria's hair and did a huge power bomb on her. Candice came in, but was stopped by Trish. Trish speared her to the outside. Lita went to the top rope and she hit a moonsault. Lita pinned Maria.
1...2...3...! The referee called for the bell.
"Here are your winners and still WWE women tag team champions... Lita and Trish, The Fury Chicks!" Lita and Trish raises each other's hands and rolled out of the ring. They walked backstage.
*************************************
   "From Cameron, North Carolina, at a combined weight of 441 pounds... Matt and Jeff The Hardy Boyz!" Jeff and Matt slid into the ring and finished their entrance.

Stone Cold Steve Austin came from backstage with Trish and Lita. Both girls knew that Maria and Candice were out there, so they would probably interfere. Lita and Trish were there to stop them if they did.
"And their tag team partner from Victoria, Texas being accompanied by Trish Stratus and Lita... Stone Cold Steve Austin!"
   It was towards the end of the match when Candice got onto the apron and distracted the ref. Maria pulled Jeff's leg and he landed unpleasantly. Trish grabbed Maria's foot and took her down. Lita did the same to Candice. Trish did a chick kick on Maria and she fell. Lita held Candice so Trish could clothesline her. Trish ran over and clotheslined her. The girls had a plan. Trish went to distract the referee. Lita climbed to the top rope and gave a Litacanrana to Edge. Trish got off the apron. Austin did a stunner and pinned Edge.
1...2...3...!
"Here are your winners.... The Hardy Boyz and Stone Cold Steve Austin!" The girls got in the ring and raised the guys hands. All of them eventually walked backstage.
"I've gotta catch a plane because I have an appointment tomorrow. I'll see you guys later," Austin said.
"Bye, uncle Steve," Trish said. Lita also said bye. The girls were in their locker rooms getting ready to leave. The door suddenly burst open. The girls turned to see who it was.
"This was suppose to be our night! Not yours!" Candice yelled. Maria and Candice got in Trish and Lita's face.
"Not my fault you girls can't win!" Trish said.
"We've won so many more times than you losers have!" Maria said shoving Trish. Trish shoved Maria back. The girls started to fight. Candice slapped Lita. Lita punched the hell out of Candice and knocked her to the floor. The girls started fighting. Candice punched Lita in the face. This knocked her over. Lita felt her nose. It was bleeding. She didn't care though, as she went right after Candice. She slammed Candice into the door. Both girls went flying out of the locker room and into the hallway. There were a group of wrestlers at the corner. It consisted of Jeff, Matt, Christian, Chris Jericho, and Shawn Michaels. All of them were laughing until they saw both girls fly out of the locker room. The girls were on top of one another in a huge group. All the wrestlers tried to separate them. It didn't work. Lita punched Candice's face. Candice pulled her hair. This made Candice get on top of Lita and punch her. Trish on the other hand was hammering Maria. Maria screamed and kicked for Trish to get off. Trish has busted her lip and her nose was also bleeding. Finally, Matt grabbed Trish, Jeff grabbed Lita, Chris grabbed Maria, and Christian grabbed Candice. Shawn was in the middle.
"Stop!" He yelled. All of the girls were bleeding from their noses. That's where they all targeted each other.
"Take them to their locker rooms!" Shawn exacted. Jeff and Matt forced Lita and Trish into their locker rooms. Lita and Trish went into the bathroom to clean the blood off their face.
"Stupid bitch!" Trish yelled as she slammed her fist into the sink counter.
"You girls are always fighting someone or each other!" Matt called.
"They're the ones who came into OUR locker room and started attacking us!" Lita protected herself and Trish.
"Well you girls need to calm down," Jeff said calmly. Trish helped Lita get the remaining blood off of her face and so did Lita.
"Those two are the devils girls!" Lita said as she threw her tissue away. The girls grabbed their stuff and left with the boys.