❤️I Think I'm In Love❤️

A little blonde stood there.
"I am definitely not going to be alone," She sat next to them and pulled the blanket up again.
"Good thing it wasn't Matt," Lita said. They heard some more footsteps. This time it must be Matt.
"I see you!" Matt called as he pulled the covers off. They all groaned as they had been caught.
*************************************
   "What time is it?" Lita asked. Matt looked at his watch.
"It's about to be 5," Matt answered.
"We have so much time until we fall asleep, and we have absolutely nothing to do," Trish played with her hair.
"Let's build a fort," Lita suggested.
"This will be fun," Trish said getting up.  They girls went upstairs to get blankets and the boys took the cushions off the couch.
"I want to ask Trish out. You should do the same with Lita," Matt whispered, so the girls wouldn't hear.
"I think you're ready for a relationship. I mean if you agreed to sent them flowers and all of that fun stuff, then I think you're ready," Matt added.
"I'll see," Jeff looked down. The girls came back down, dragging some blankets.
"Li, this is a lot," Trish said. She could barely hold all of the blankets.
"We need them all though," Lita answered. The girls set them all down on the couch.
"Actually, I have a better idea!" Trish said. Everyone looked at her.
"We get in two teams of two and see who can build the best fort," They all agreed.
"I don't want to be with Trish, she's too bossy," Lita winked at her. The boys didn't see her wink, but Trish did see her wink. She winked back.
"I'll be with Trish then," Matt said.
"I'll be with Lita," Jeff said right after. They all grabbed cushions and blankets and went upstairs. Lita went in and shut the door behind her. They started building their fort. Lita accidentally bumped into Jeff.
"Sorry," She looked up at him. He looked down at her.
"You don't have to say sorry. We're building a fort, it's fine," He smiled at her. She smiled back and continued working. They finished their fort.
"Go in and see if it's good," Lita told Jeff. He crawled in.
"It's good!" Jeff called out. Suddenly, the fort collapsed.
"It looks like it is good," Lita and Jeff both laughed.
"Time to build this shit again!" Jeff got up. They started to build it again. This time they secured some of the corners with rubber bands. They went in once they where done. It was huge in there. Lita put in pillows. The reason why it was huge was because it was in Lita's bed. Lita pulled her covers down and went inside. Jeff followed. They were both tucked in bed.
"This is comfy," Lita said.
"It is," Jeff replied. They heard a knock on the door. Lita crawled out. Jeff followed. Lita opened the door.
"You guys done?" Asked Trish. 
"We are," Lita answered. She opened the door wider for them to see. They gasped.
"Ours is tiny compared to this," Matt said.
"Well, we have some winners," Trish said.
"We should sleep in them tonight and bring food in with us. It'll seem like we went camping." Matt added.
"Good idea," Jeff replied. They went down stairs and grabbed food. They came back up. Trish and Matt went to their fort while Lita and Jeff went to theirs.
"Do you know what time it is?" Lita asked.
"Probably 6 or 7," Replied Jeff. Lita ate some of food. They were both pretty far away from each other.
"So, what shall we do?" Asked Jeff.
"I honestly don't know." Answered Lita. There was some awkward silence.
"Trish and I have been getting some gifts from secret admirers. I don't know who they are. I would love to know though," Of course, Lita knew that it was him and Matt.
"Why do you want to know?" Jeff asked.
"Well they seem like sweet and romantic people. I like that in a guy," Lita answered.
"What if they're some people who want to kidnap you two?"
"Well then we'll have you to protect us," Jeff smiled as she said that.
"What if it was me?" Asked Jeff.
"Then I would kiss you right now. You said what if. That means that it isn't you, therefore I'll never kiss you," Lita answered.
"Never?" Asked Jeff.
"Never," Lita repeated. He scooted closer to her.
"Never?" He repeated again.
"Never." She firmly said. Before she could do anything, his lips were on hers. Lita was melting inside. They were both kissing for some seconds. Jeff broke the kiss and Lita looked surprised at what had just happened.
"Never say never," Jeff smiled at her. She smiled back.
"So It was you?" Lita asked.
"And Matt," Jeff added.
"So, you owe me a kiss," Jeff pointed to kiss lips. Lita reached over and kissed him on his cheek. He shook his head.
"That one doesn't count. It has to be right here," He pointed to his lips again.
"No it doesn't," Lita said.
"Yes it does," Jeff replied.
"I never said where I'd kiss you," Lita protested.
"I'm telling you where to kiss me," Jeff cupped Lita's face gently.
"Kiss me," He looked into her eyes. Lita was completely melted inside now. She kissed his top lip softly. She pulled away. He wanted more. He grabbed Lita and got in top of her. He looked at her again.
"Kiss me," He said once more. He leaned closer to her. His chest was now on hers. Their noses were touching. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she pulled him in for a kiss. She was the best girl he'd ever kissed.(not that he's kissed many girls) He kissed her back like he's never done before. She pulled away.
"You're not ready for a relationship." Lita said.
"Oh! Yes I am," He answered and kissed her again. This time he didn't dare break it until he couldn't breath.
"Does his mean we're dating?" Jeff asked her. They looked up at the blankets.
"I don't know," Lita answered.
"Let me put it this way," He cleared his throat.
"Lita, will you be my girlfriend?" Lita was frozen. Was this actually happening? Or was it just a dream? Lita pinched her thigh. Nope, not a dream.
"Will this answer your question?" Lita kissed him. He brought her closer and kissed her back. She pulled away. Jeff licked his lips.
"So yes?" He asked. Lita nodded. He wrapped his arms around her and buried her face into his chest. She hugged him back. She let go. Her shirt rose up a little and he noticed her piercing. How did he not notice it before?
"Bitch," He said silently.
"Excuse me?" Lita sounded offended.
"No! I was reading the piercing. I wasn't calling you a bitch. I would never call you that. You are far from a bitch," Jeff quickly said.
"Oh sorry, I misunderstood. I have to be honest though, I am a bitch sometimes. That's why I wear this. Trish has the same, except hers is pink." Lita answered back. Jeff smiled and shook his head.
"Do you girls want us to stay for the night?" Jeff asked.
"It would probably help if you did. I am sort of scared when it's thundering at night. I have a feeling something is going to pop out of my closet," Lita answered.
"Well then we should go get some dry clothes." Jeff said. Lita forgot that he was shirtless the whole time. He crawled out of the fort and went to Trish's room. He told Matt something and soon the door closed downstairs. Lita crawled out of the fort and swung into Trish's room.
"I think I'm in love!" Lita said. Trish's blonde head popped out of the fort. It was small compared to hers and Jeff.
"I beat you to it," Trish responded and got out of the fort.
"When did he ask you out?" Lita asked.
"When we were building our fort," Trish answered.
"Do you think they planned this?" Trish asked Lita.
"I don't know. Well isn't it great that we're both taken now. We don't have to be those lonely bitches in the corner anymore," Hey both laughed.
"He is such a good kisser," Lita bragged.
"He probably isn't as good as Matt," Trish responded.
"Whatever," Lita rolled her eyes. She left the room and went to go check on Jasmine. She was in her bed sleeping. Lita went back upstairs and into her room. It was very dark now. Lita heard the door open and in walked Jeff. He had a Hardy Boyz shirt on. She was looking out the window into the front yard. It was raining very hard. He walked up to her and sat down beside her. He wrapped his arms around her.
"It's pretty chilly in here,"