We Meet Again

"Now you girls will decide when to go to the ring, but you will have to debut tonight some how." Vince said. The girls agreed. They were both 19 year old girls who were signed into WWE because of Trish's uncle, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Today the girls were going to debut as the Fury Chicks. They both thought it was a great name for them. They both decided to use Lita's theme as their theme song. Lita was still going to use it when she had a singles of course. They girls had their attire on and waited for a perfect moment.

   The girls thought they shouldn't wear matching outfits

   The girls thought they shouldn't wear matching outfits. They sat in front of the television waiting for a moment.
"There are no two women in that locker room who are as strong, powerful, and gorgeous as us. And if there are... well then why don't you come out here. We'll have a match for this." Miss Jackie looked at her WWE women's tag team championship.
(Yes, there is a women's tag team championship in this story)
Miss Jackie stood in the ring with Stacy Keibler. Lita and Trish looked at each other and headed for the curtain.
"Well then I guess there isn't anyone out there. How pa-"

Both Lita and Trish walked out from the behind the curtain. They did some moves in the entrance and headed for the ring.
"Who are they, JR?" Asked Jerry Lawler.
"It doesn't matter because they are now challenging the WWE women tag team champions,". JR answered.
"Oh, they're hot!" Jerry looked at them. The girls slid in and grabbed a microphone.
"Who the hell are you, and what are you doing in this ring." Stacy asked.
"Well to introduce ourselves, this is Trish and I'm Lita. From now on, we will be known as the Fury Chicks. To answer your second question, we're here to challenge you for those belts," Lita answered. Stacy and Miss Jackie laughed.
"Well then if you think your so strong, then why don't we get a ref out here and get this thing started," Stacy threw the microphone, and they both set their belts down. A referee came running in. He called for the bell. Trish started things off with Stacy. It was obvious that Trish was better trained as she was taking control of the match. Towards the middle of the match, Stacy gave Trish a big boot to the face. Trish was knocked out. Stacy tagged in Miss Jackie. Miss Jackie grabbed her hair and slammed her face against the mat.  Trish was pushed into the ropes. Miss Jackie was going for a clothesline when Trish ducked and then delivered a bulldog. Lita clapped for Trish. She leaned over the rope. Lita got a tag. Miss Jackie immediately stood up. Lita punched her, and knocked her down. Lita punched her again, knocking her down once more. When she got up, Lita went for a power bomb. She hit it. Trish attacked Stacy as she tried to hit Lita from behind. Lita climbed to the top rope and did a moonsault. Lita pinned Miss Jackie.
1...2...3...! The referee called for the bell.
"Here are your winners and the NEW WWE women tag team champions... Trish Stratus and Lita, THE FURY CHICKS!" Lillian Garcia called. Trish got in the ring and both girls hugged each other. They couldn't believe what they had just accomplished. The girls grabbed the belts and rolled out of the ring. They headed backstage.
*************************************
   "Those names! And the faces! They look so similar to me," Matt examined the tv closely as Trish and Lita walked backstage.
"You know who they look like?" Asked Jeff.
"Who?"
"The girls we went to high school with. They lived next door to us." Matt's eyes opened.
"That's them! No wonder I saw Stone Cold here tonight." They both realized it. Their crushes were now working with them.
The girls walked backstage and were immediately greeted by Stone Cold.
"What a way to debut!" He said and congratulated them. The girls had their own locker room and went inside.
"I'm going to get some water," Lita said.
"Can you bring me one, please?"
"Sure," Lita headed out the door. She walked to the cafeteria. There she saw many wrestlers. The walked up to a table that had water. She saw someone else walk towards it. She grabbed two water bottles. She saw that the guy was staring and her and she looked up. Jeff was indeed looking at her.
"Hi," He said.
"Hi?" Lita replied confused.
"Congratulations on your victory tonight. Those two girls have been undefeated for months," He said while examining her face.
"Thanks. I'm Lita by the way." He knew it really was the Lita he knew since 2nd grade.
"Your welcome. I'm Jeff-Jeff Hardy." Lita was shocked when she heard the name.
"Jeff Hardy? There was a boy in my neighborhood who was named Jeff Hardy. He had an older sibling named Matt Hardy. What a coincidence," She giggled. He loved it when she giggled.
"I have an older brother.... his name is Matt Hardy. I lived next door." Lita looked up at Jeff.
"God, it is you. How could I forget. How stupid of me." She scowled herself.
"Don't worry, I was shocked when I first saw you and Trish come out from backstage and into the ring." He smiled and Lita looked up at him.
"Well, looks like we meet again." Soon, a girl walked up to him. She kissed him.
"Lita, this is my girlfriend, Candice,"
Lita's heart broke at that moment. She forced a smile.
"Hi," said Candice.
"Hello. I've got to go now, Trish is waiting for me," Lita walked away and toward her locker room. Lita burst the door open.
"Trish, you will never believe what just happened to me," Lita explained everything. Trish was so confused.
"So you're telling me that now we even work together. Great, now I can embarrass myself more."
"Then, a girl came up to him and kissed him. He said she was his girlfriend." Lita frowned.
"Oh, I'm sorry, Li. I know how you feel about Jeff. I bet Matt's taken as well." Trish sighed. The girls grabbed their stuff and left for the night.