2

Eleven was sitting at the lunch table by the boys and Max. Eleven felt like she belonged, for once in her life. Like she needs these four special people in her life. Without even knowing them for a day, they were the best of friends. Mike felt like even though Will was still missing, he had gained another piece of him; Eleven. "So, El, you're going to go home and then meet us back here at half past 3 before we ride down to Lucas's house, okay?" Mike was checking with her. It was like even though they just met, he had gained a piece of him he had been missing, as if it was fate to have met the girl.

Eleven was now at her home. She was getting ready so she just threw on a black top, jeans and a D&D jumper with white trainers. She got back on her bike and rode to the school, with a few minutes to spare, so she sat and played with her super comm. She got it from Mike earlier, and still didn't know how to use it. She saw Max first and before everyone else arrived, she sat by El. "I know what it's like to be new, don't worry so much. Everything will work out." And they hugged. Max was like a sister to her. She felt the same way about the boys, so it was nice to see someone was actually acting like they were welcoming. Lucas hasn't really said much, Dustin has been quite nice but Mike had been the nicest.

Mike pulled up to see Max and Eleven sitting by each other laughing about a rumour Max heard. He snuck behind them and said in a silly voice, "Hello Girls, what are you talking about?" Before Eleven stopped talking. He fake cried and Eleven, jokingly, hugged him.

But, now Mike wanted the warm embrace of Eleven like how someone out in like Antarctica or something would want the warmth of a fireplace. Her chocolate brown eyes were like hot chocolate his mom would make him when he was sick, her arms were like a blanket, wrapping him up and keeping him safe. He felt like she was an angel there to protect him.

When they arrived at Lucas's house, they were all so excited they literally fought to get inside first, with Eleven beating them all, but only by accidentally being tripped and falling on her face. Mike ran over and helped her up. "Are you okay? Does anything hurt? Can you still play?" She said, in this order, yes, sort of, yes. Mike carried her over to the chair and plopped her down gently. He wanted her to see he cared, that he was interested in her and her wellbeing.

"Use fireball!" "Cast Protection!" Eleven sighed. Dustin and Lucas were fighting over what Eleven should do, but she went with protection, as it would guarantee her safety. "Mike, you need to roll 7 or up to do that! Do you want to take the risk?" He nodded to show Eleven he was okay with taking risks, only for him to score a five and for him to lose. Eleven decided to sit out too and be with him, so he wasn't lonely while everyone was playing without him.