11

Mike, Dustin and Lucas all sat outside waiting for El, for Max to run over and gasp for air. "El..., bullies..., hallway." Mike got up and stomped towards the entrance. There was no way he'd let his girlfriend get attacked by girls who could easily hurt her, considering she wasn't allowed to use her powers to hurt people, especially in school. He saw Troy's girlfriend, Zoe Wright, and her group of friends crowded around the pretty girl with powers. He walked right up to Zoe, turned her around and slapped her in the face; he was pretty much fearless of Troy and his gang after he pushed him in the gym. Zoe screamed and the other three turned, before he signalled at El to run. He beat all four girls to the ground and as they all wobbled out in their shoes with broken heels and injuries on their arms and faces, before running to El and grabbing her hand and he checked to see if she was harmed in any way. She had a bit of a bruise on her cheek and a scratch on an arm but that was it. He kissed her bruises and smiled at her, making her smile too because he has such an infectious smile; he could make even the saddest person smile, even if it is just for a moment. The two then walked out of the school, hand in hand, on their way to meet up with the group of kids they knew as their friends so all of them could ride home together on their bikes (well, Max went on her skateboard)

Will saw complete darkness. The air was filled with toxins he couldn't identify, there were creatures and entities lurking around every corner. He looked down in horror when he heard a crack underneath his feet and saw a skeleton of someone who had disappeared before and felt sorry for the others who were trapped there too, including Barb who had died in there, just like the others. But he knew he wasn't going to go down like the others. He was going to survive. And he was going to escape this horrible opposite world. And be back with his friends.

Eleven and Mike were down by the pond where the flowers were colourful, the plants were bright and the air was fresh. Mike and Eleven stood in the wet grass, playing together and having a good time together, but let's be honest; they always have a good time when they're together. Eleven was using her powers to skip stones across the clear, mirror-like surface of the pond and Mike did it too, so they were holding hands and skipping stones with their other hands. Then Mike turned to El and grabbed her hands. He looked into her chestnut brown eyes, the ones he fell in love with only a few weeks ago, and told her "I love you so much and I want you to be mine forever." Mike told her. She looked into his brown eyes and then whispered "I love you too." softly into his ear, before they kissed. And Mike of the past might of thought life was perfect when it was just him, Dustin, Lucas, Max, Will, snacks, AV Club and D&D, but the Mike of today knew life was perfect because Eleven was there infront of him. All he needed was the clear blue sky above their heads, the crisp, green grass under their feet and Eleven stood in front of him, because with her, he could take on anything, because he knew if something happened to him or her, they wouldn't have the sky, the grass or eachother and that's all they needed, so Mike needed to stand up, not only for himself but for the girl he loved, and she'd do the same thing.

A/N slightly Mileven based chapter, but next will be Dustin and Max and then there will be a more of a chapter based on all of the kid characters.