6

"Hey, you!" Steve shouted at Jonathan. Jonathan stopped for a second as Steve moved in front of him. You do know it's not nice to try and steal other people's girlfriends? I saw you with my girl earlier!" Steve pushed Jonathan. Jonathan punched him, before Steve's friend took his camera and threw it to Steve, as Jon was forced to watch him drop the camera that had all his favourite pictures on it. "Ahem." Nancy coughed. She had her arms crossed. Steve looked like he'd seen a ghost. Nancy had seen the whole thing. "Babe, please don't be angry, I didn't want him taking you from me!" Steve argued. While Steve tried to get Nancy to forgive him, Jon picked up the pieces of the camera. It was a good thing he had saved them to the SD card so he'd have all the pictures on the new camera he'd get. If he ever got one. He walked off and Nancy followed suit. "Jon! Are you okay?" Nancy ran after him. Steve, the biggest jerk in school (this is season 1 themed don't be mad even though he's nice now), broke his camera. He turned around, holding the broken pieces in his arms like he was holding a baby, and looked at her, before he started walking. "Why aren't you with your camera breaking, hateful boyfriend?" He asked. "He's just protective!" She shouted. "More like possessive" Jonathan muttered. She couldn't hear him.

"You know, I'll make it up to you." She promised him. She stood next to him and stopped. She grabbed his arm, turned him towards her and told him: "I promise." He was still frowning, which made Nancy think for a second. "Y'know, Steve isn't gonna be off the hook. Actually, I'm gonna break up with him tomorrow. He shouldn't be allowed to break people's property just because he doesn't want them near me!" She shouted. Nancy stalked off as Jon kept walking; "What good would breaking up with Steve do for him?" He asked himself. Before he realised the answer; he wanted Nancy.

Nancy had since come back after breaking up with Steve and were on their way to the camera shop as Nancy wanted to buy him a new one. They walked in and looked around, looking for the exact same camera he had, because it was the best model in town and had gotten it as a gift from his dead grandfather, so it had more value than just a camera he bought himself. It had a little more value, however, as Nancy bought it. They left the shop before stopping. "Is there anything I can get in return for getting you the camera?" She asked. Jon knew exactly what to do; he pushed Nancy against the side wall of a house and kissed her. "That's exactly what I wanted from you." She winked as they walked off holding hands.

Just a short Jancy chapter because the last six were more about the other characters, sorry!