Chapter 6 I hope not, I hope so

A.N I love that picture. It's cute cause Beast boy in Teen Titans Go, actually does something pretty similar. Please ENJOY
Ravens POV
Everything is confusing. I'm a mentor to something I can't even deal with. We're still looking for the gnome people's base and their orange card. I was probably the most determined to get that card. I want to know why it made me and Beast boy fall in a hole.  Right now I was on the roof meditating.

R: Azerath metrion zinthos.

I kept repeating. I was trying to focus on those words only. That was not a success. This is just like the other battles Raven. I told myself. Just focus. An every day battle, right?

Beast boy: Hey Raven!
R: AHHHHHH!

I jumped out of my sitting position, then fell.

Beast boy: Relax, it's just me.

I glared at him so hard. He sat down next to me. I wish he wasn't here. Or at least alone with me. I fixed my posture and instead of levitating like I usually do, I just sat on the roof like him. I looked at his slim yet muscular body. He gazed at the setting sun.

Beast boy: Hey, I was flying through town and a thrift shop I was wandering had something that caught my eye.

He looked down in his hand.

Beast boy: I thought you might like it. It matches you.

He opens his hand and placed the thing in my own. I looked at it. Oh my gosh. It was beautiful. It was a white dove, covering a red demon. It was hand carved and painted.

R: Oh- oh, my gosh. I love it. What thrift shop?
Beast boy: Oh, oh um... Who looks at the names?

He scratched his head, then laughed a bit. I held the object tighter.

R: Thank you... Beast boy.

He blushed, which caused me to blush. I wish the sun wasn't going down, and I wished he and I didn't blush in each other's presence. I wish I wouldn't have a clouded head. But something I'm okay with, is that he got me this.

Beast boy: Your welcome... Raven. You like it?
R: Yeah. It's so perfect. It describes my fight with Trigon.
Beast boy: Okay.. Good.

It was silent for a bit. We both gazed out at the sun.

Cyborg: Beast boy! ...Raven?... Um, what are you guys doing?

We both jumped. Then blushed then looked at Cyborg.

Beast boy: Cyborg! you scared me!
R: We were just talking.
Cyborg: Umm, okay. I just came to tell Beast boy that Mos, and Menos are here to play some video games.

He scratched his head. Mas and Menos are part of Titans east. Titans east: Bumblebee, Aqaulad, speedy and then them. Beast boy got up.

Beast boy: Oh, um okay. Bye Raven, nice talking to you.

I Nodded then put my hood on. Cyborg looked confused. I wish I could swip that look off him. We were just talking. Are we not aloud to talk?! Uhhhh. I'm so annoyed with myself!

Beast boys POV

Oh, My, Gosh. I wish that never happened. That whole thing was stupid. Cyborg just made everything worse. Stupid CYBORG...

B: Hi Mas, hi Menos.
Mas and Menos: Hola Beast boy!
Cyborg: Let's start.

We sat down. While I was playing, I noticed Raven pass. I smiled to myself.

Ravens POV

While I walked back to my room, I saw Starfire and Robin hugging. Don't think too much about it... I kept going and went into my room, starting to read. My head began to move in circles and swirls. I couldn't think. I hated this! I thought about visiting Nevermore, but decided it won't do me any good. This was not the same as Malchoir. This was bigger. Almost like a craving. I hated it. I decided to go to sleep.

****************

I got out of bed. It was dark and misty out. I wasn't wearing my belt or cape. I went to the window. That huge window with the great view in the common room. While I watched the breeze move dirt around and the street lights flicker and cars zoom away, I heard little noises of silkie. It was sorta cute. I kept my eyes focused on the lights. My hair felt clean. My skin felt good and my soul felt pure. Everything felt nice. I heard footsteps coming. It's probably Robin. He stays up a bit late. I was right about it being a boy, but not Robin. It was Cyborg. He came up to my side. He nodded to me. I nodded back. We stood in silence. It was nice. He was like a older brother, or almost an immature father. I thought real hard and I know what I want. I looked down in my hand, then closed it tightly.

R: Can I ask you a question?

I said quietly. I looked up at him for a bit. He looked down at me.

Cyborg: Sure, go for it.

I looked back at the window.

R: Have you every been confused about your friend? And you didn't like it much, but yet you love it?

He looked at me, but I didn't bother looking at him.

Cyborg: Actually, yeah. A lot of times. Tell me Raven. Don't worry, I won't tattle.

He said also looking out the window. I took a deep breath.

R: Okay, is Starfire the only one who notices Beast boy looking at me?
Cyborg: Actually, Robin mentioned that to me a bit ago.

I made a shocked face to myself. My mouth open a bit.

Cyborg: Beast boy doesn't talk about it though. He seems pretty interested in you.

I blushed.

R: He gave me this.

I said opening my hand showing him. He smiled.

Cyborg: Wow, he could bye something other then tofu or veggies? And it's nice too.

I laughed quietly.

R: I didn't know either. Are you and Bee a thing? If you don't mind me asking.
Cyborg: I don't really no. She's confusing.
R: She seems unpredictable.
Cyborg: Raven, for your problem, just go with you heart. Okay?
R: Okay. Thank you Cyborg.
Cyborg: Boo yah.

He said then disappeared into the dark hallways of the Titans tower. I sat on the ground then rested my head on the glass. Does he actually like me? I hope not, I hope so...

A.N Hey guys! I hope you liked my chapter. Raven is hoping BB likes her, let us see in the next chapters. Love, Sinead.