Chapter 19 D.T.T Robin

A.N Early chapter!Don't worry! BBRae chapters will be coming! Read this chapter if you like action. Please, Enjoy.

Searching. Searching through a tinted light. Lost in garbage. Looking for a love, your love. No where to be seen. What do we do? Where do you look? How do you react? Is it possible to know? To know where he is? Tears come and die away. Puffy eyes leave and confusion has vanished. What is possibility? It is many things you see...
It's that's chance they dared to take. It's that light apart in the crowd you know ain't fake. It's your strong heartbeat thumping to every new step you take. It's that change you can make.
Possibility is many things you see.

Starfires POV
We have searched the "hole" for a long period of time. I was now restless. Cyborg held me. I was most thankful. I am pretty sure I have "dozed" off a few times. I looked at friend Raven and friend Beast Boy. Raven was on his back, I believe this is called a "piggyback" that they are doing. She looked exhausted. I smiled to myself remembering the long story of how she came to be on his back. Friend Raven was barely keeping up with us and friend Beast boy noticed. He had told her to get on his back. First she seemed horrified of the idea. After Beast boy had kept telling her she was gonna collapse, she finally agreed. "Don't get used to this." She had grumbled. I think friend Raven and Beast boy are perfect for each other. She had put on her best death stare whenever I would look at them.

Cyborg: His tracker is around here.

Cyborg announced. My heart leaped causing me to stop breathing for a bit. I jumped off of Cyborg.

S: Robin!!!!!

I called into the blackness. I saw in the corner of my eye a little light. Robin! I ran to it.

S: Robin?

I looked down at the ground. There laid friend Robins communicator.

S: R-Robin?

My friends turned the corner.

Cyborg: Star, he's not here, we have to move.

Cyborg addressed me. No! I wouldn't take it! Friend Robin has been gone too long!

S: How could he not be here?! We have done searching for hours! Days!

I kept shouting.

Beast boy: Shhhhh. Rae's asleep.

He said looking down at the sleeping Raven. We looked his way. This was very cute. Rr! This made me want extra special Robin around. Ravens head was on his shoulder. Cyborg looked at me, indicating I have to keep moving. I swallowed hard, than walked into Cyborgs open arms. He lifted me up and we kept going.

Beast boys POV
Having Raven on my back was no struggle, just that I was dead tired made it hard. Her breaths she took would hit my neck causing shivers down my body. I looked at my shoulder where the sleeping beauty rests. Her beautiful hair and lovely face looked so perfect. It's funny, now that I think about it I actually have a picture of her sleeping. Then the following consequences of that. Hehe... I should really find those... I turned the corner with the team. Everything was silent. No one talked. The dust falling on us every two seconds. We couldn't see much except for Cys light shining on a bit of the ground. We kept walking then we heard some shuffles and movement. We all froze. The noise continued.