Chapter 30 Shame and rage

A.N That's a cute picture. ENJOY. The drama begins.
Ravens POV
Hate, hate, hate, hate. I turned on my heel and flew off to the tower. I didn't dare look back at Beast boy. The Tower came into view and I landed on the roof. I rushed down to the noise. There was Rek punching and tripping people with stretched out objects. One man was knocked out. At least I think he's knocked out... The other Titans came into the room.

Robin: Rek!

Rek shoot a glance at Robin.

Rek: Help!
R: I'll grab Rek, you fight them!
Robin: Got it!

I flew over to Rek grabbing her out of the crime scene. I brought her to her room. We sat down on her magenta sheets. Her face had one bruise on her forehead and a big cut on her cheek.

R: Rek, you're hurt!

She looked down sadly.

Rek: I wasn't strong enough!
R: Don't say that! Rek you're only a child.
Rek: I'm a super! I should of been able to defend the Tower!
R: Rek, the fact that you knocked out a man and managed to barley get hurt against thugs, is amazing! You're so strong! Never let anyone tell you you aren't!

Rek smiled.

Rek: Thanks Raven.
R: Alright, enough with mushy stuff. Let's get you cleaned up.

I cleaned her fresh cut. She cringed at the pain.

R: A young girl like you deserves a hot bath. Want one?

She nodded.

R: Alright.

I went to her ensuite bathroom. I filled up the tub with hot water. She came in. An idea popped in my head.

R: I'll be right back.

I formed a portal then went into it. I appeared in Starfires room. I went into her bathroom and opened a cabinet. There were seven bath booms. I took the one at back of the cabinet. Hopefully Star wouldn't notice. I reappeared in Reks room. She gave me a weird look.

R: Bath bomb!

I said waving the green and purple bath boom in the air.

Rek: Bath bomb?
R: Oh, right. Um you put it in your bath and it fizzes up your water.
Rek: Oh.

I stopped the water. It was filled right to the top of the tub. I left the room. I could here all the smashing and yelling from the common room. How I longed to be there. I knocked on Reks bathroom door.

R: You ready?
Rek: Yep!

She called. I walked in. She was completely covered.

R: Now for the the magic.

I said wiggling my fingers. I dropped the bath bomb into the water. In a matter of seconds the colour of the water changed and the water started to fizz. Rek looked at the water in amazement.

Rek: Thanks Raven!
R: Yeah, don't mention it. By that I mean literally, the bath bomb's Starfires.

Rek laughed.

R: Enjoy your tub, I'm gonna help the team.

She nodded. I ran out of her room and down the halls. The noises got louder and louder. These men were bigger and stronger than the other guys. I turned the corner into the common room. The Titans were in battle. RRRR! Beast boy was here now. He looked happy to see me unharmed. I avoided all eye contact with him. I hated him so much! I fought better than I ever have before. The cops came and took them away.

Robin: Good job Titans.
Starfire: Another job well completed!
Cyborg: Thanks Robin.

I walked away as fast as I could not saying a word. I left to my room. I was so upset. At least I managed to keep my emotions bottled up in front of the others. I was very used to it. Instead of meditating when I got to my room, I collapsed onto my bed. My head space was filled with that blond girl and Beast boy. I was so angry. Why was he kissing her? Did he enjoy it? Has he been seeing her? Yeah, was he CHEATING on me?! A single tear ran down my cheek. For now on I'm gonna keep myself away from him! Not let him in just like I did before! He was nothing before and he's nothing now! I could feel my demons peeking through. My tear evaporated and I was no longer sad. I was mad. I stood up and locked my door. My Windows light was very unwanted.
**********************************************************************************
It was three hours later. Now about seven PM. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it a tiny bit. My hood on. RRRR, it was Beast boy! He smiled to me. It hurt so much. He was lying to me. Smiling like I was his only girl. But I saw him.

Beast boy: Hey Raven. How are you? You left after the battle. Are you alright?
R: I'm fine.
Beast boy: Why's your hood up? Why won't you open the door? Raven, are you okay?
R: I'm fine. Just leave me alone right now. I'm exhausted.

Lying hurt. But that's what he did to you Raven. He lied to you. He lied like you meant nothing. Hissed back my thoughts.

Beast boy: Oh... Okay... Bye. If you need anything-
R: Go!
Beast boy: Alright! I'm going!

He put his hands up in surrender then walked away. I closed my door hard. I just sat on my ground. Crying a bit. **********************************************************
Starfire knocked on my door like half an hour later.

Starfire: Raven!

She called from the other side of my dark room. I grouchily got out of my bed and opened my door.

Starfire: Greetings friend Raven!
R: What now?
Starfire: Oh... Would you like to come out with us? Friend Rek is coming as well.
R:Where?

Not that I cared, I won't go anyways.

Starfire: To a restaurant!

She cheered.

R: Sorry, but no.
Starfire: Oh... Okay... If that is what you wish for...

She left. My heart sank lower than it already was. I can't open up to people without regretting it. I closed my door and slid down it. My short hair getting staticky. Just a second later someone knocked on my door again. Scarring me to death. I opened the door. Beast boy, again.....

Beast boy: Raven you're not coming?
R: No.
Beast boy: Why? What's wrong?
R: Nothing's wrong!

He looked at me with a "really? Nothing's wrong?" Look.

R: I just don't feel like going out tonight.
Beast boy: Then what are you gonna eat?
R: Why does it matter?
Beast boy: BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU. Am I not aloud to care about my girlfriend?

I slammed the door shut. Then sat on the ground crying with my head in my hands. How... How could he?.... Just lie to me.... Like that?!.....
His footsteps got quieter and quieter. Until they where gone. Which meant he was gone. Gone from my heart.

A.N A bit shorter this time. I hoped you liked this one! Love, Sinead.