Chapter 37 A girls toy

A.N Ahh! Look at our babies! Do you ever just hate people? I do. ENJOY.
Robins POV
Robin: Guys, we're back!

I called out into the dark halls of Titan Tower. The others just came out of the elevator. I walked the halls. I decided Beast boy, Raven and Rek were probably in the common room so that's where I headed. Once I opened the door I saw no faces.

Robin: Guys!?

Just then I was tackled by a little body. I looked and saw the youthful face of Rek. Our young member.

Rek: SHHH.

She scolded me.

Robin: What?
Rek: They're sleeping. You're going to wake them up!

She whisper yelled. She let the stretched steel from the huge TV unravel from my body. I peeked over at the couch in curiosity. What I found embarrassed me. Raven and Beast boy were cuddled in a blanket together. Sleeping. Spooning. I shouldn't be here. In their business. My face turned red as I was about to turn on my heel. But Cyborg and Starfire walked in. I panicked.

Robin: Wait, guys!

They froze and looked at me.

Cyborg: Yes?
Starfire: What is the matter boyfriend Robin?

My face turned red. I looked for guidance in the little girl, but she was nowhere to be seen. They starred at me waiting for an answer. I scratched my hair.

Robin: Uhh.. Um, Raven and Beast boy aren't in here and we need to tell them about the eerie vibes in the police department.

They looked at me weirded out. Even Starfire knew something was up.

Cyborg: Well okay...

Cyborg mumbled. They made they're way out the room.

Robin: I'll be there in a sec!

I ran to the exes, or at least were exes and woke them up.  They immediately turned red and drifted away from each other.

Robin: You guys, get yourselves ready, we're back and I'm pretty sure you don't want Cyborg seeing you like... This.

I pointed to them. They nodded.

Raven: Gladly.

She said with monotone ringing through her voice, however it wasn't the same as before. She's changed a lot. In fact, we all have.

Beast boy: What she said.

They got up and went their separate ways. I quickly rushed out to meet up with bae and Cy.

Beast boys POV
I was walking to my room dazed and ecstatic. I woke up next to Raven! Raven. I wasn't even that embarrassed that Robin caught us. I was to excited that I got Raven back. Then I remember that she said she loved me. Ah, those words. That was her first time telling me. All this time I was never to sure if she loved me. My knees buckled and I collapsed on my bed as her words replayed in my mind.

I love you too.

We didn't know she'd ever come to me. I didn't think there was even a possibility of her likening me back. There wasn't was there? That's how it was. I only got girls like Terra Markov. No one like Raven Roth. It was certain that she'd never come back to me after the incident happened. I knew she was never coming back. Ever. She hated me now and since the start of the Titans. There's only one thing I have to add...

Wrong.

*Third person.
Three weeks passed. The trees waved and danced circles. The leaves instructing with the wind encouraging the whole story. The sun was patting our heads during this time. Warming us up. The ran whispering pitter patter into our dreams. The grass, well, the grass was new and lively for the Teen Titans. They were indeed falling apart, the Teen Titans. Surly, they where almost adults. Cyborg was 19 you know? But they did not let that bring them down.