Chapter 22 Good, but go!

A.N Hi guys! Please ENJOY!

Ravens POV
A cheer rung through the halls. I woke up. 6:04 AM. The cheer got closer and closer to my door, until I heard the dreadful knock. I got up and held my head with one hand and the other on the wall. I was dizzy from the fast movement. I opened the door a bit.

R: What?!

I yelled. It was Starfire. She looked very, very, very, happy.

Starfire: Oh greetings Friend Raven! It is glorious to see you!

She cheered. I kept my blank face. I bet I looked horrible right now. I felt horrible.

R: Okay. Why did you come?
Starfire: Ah yes, Friend Robin has "hatched" out of the D.T.T!

She cheered.

R: What?!

I opened the door all the way than swooshed past Starfire. I was about to go but I realised I didn't know where Robin was.

R: Wait! Um, where is he?
Starfire: He is in the room of commons.

She smiled.

R: Thanks!

I flew to the common room. I placed my feet on the ground. I wasn't wearing my cape right now, but I had to get to Robin. Robin looked at me. He was still wearing his mask, but was wearing normal clothes. His hair wasn't jelled up. He looked so, so different.

R: Robin, I um mean, Dick!

I rushed towards him. He looked at me.

Robin: Hi Raven.

He said calmly.

R: How do you feel?
Robin: Fine.
R: Can you think straight?
Robin: I think so.
R: Okay, kick me.

He looked at me confused.

Robin: Kick you?
R: Yes just do it!
Robin: Oh, okay?

He kicked me lightly.

R: Kick a little harder.
Robin: Sure...

He kicked me a little harder. It felt like nothing.

R: Kick me as hard as you can!

I said impatiently. He looked worried, but obeyed. He kicked me as hard as he could. It hurt, few! It hurt thank god! I smiled.

R: Your back!
Robin: What do you mean? I wasn't here?
R: No, no. You won't remember anything at all.

Starfire came rushing in with the other two boys. Or should I say man and a boy? They looked exhausted. But when they saw Robin they smiled and rushed over to him.

Beast boy: Dude you're back!
Cyborg: Yeah man! We missed you!

Robin looked confused as ever.

Robin: Why do you all keep saying "I'm back" ? Was I gone?
Starfire: No Robin, you were always here...

Starfire said quietly while rubbing her arm. Robin looked confused, but the boys jumped into conversation. While the boys were talking me and Starfire sat at the couch together. I knew what was on her mind. She looked at me with glossy eyes.

Starfire: Friend Raven, will, will Robin be the okay?

She choked out. I gave her a sympathetic smile.

R: Yes Starfire. Of course he'll be okay. Fact, he's going to be great. This is just a little set back. He only needs to remember a bit of things. That's all.

I replied. Starfire smiled to me. She wiped her watery eyes.

Starfire: Really? He will remember?