Chapter 11 Just us

A.N I love BBRae! That pictures so cute! Anyways, ENJOY
Ravens POV
It's a week after mine and Beast boys hug. I walked into the common room.

Beast boy: Hey Rae.
R: Hi.

He kept his back at me. He was eating some tofu product. I sat down next to him. He offered food.

R: You know I hate tofu. Every one here hates it except for you.
Beast boy: Can't blame me for trying.

He said then taking more of his food. With my magic I took some food that was too far for me to reach. I then started to eat.

R: where's Cyborg?
Beast boy: Out with the Titans East. But if you ask me, he's just there for Bee.

I laughed a little.

R: Yeah. He should be. They're perfect for each other.
Beast boy: Yeah, I agree.
R: Do you know if Robin figured anything out about the cards?
Beast boy: Last he said " It's a working progress".

I smiled at the thought of Robins intensity. We kept eating then Starfire came in.

Starfire: Oh friends! Friend Robin has agreed to take me to the mall of shopping!

I wonder which threats it took. Poor guy.

Beast boy: That's nice, when will you go?
Starfire: Umm. Now I guess. Friend Robin! We shall go!

Robin walked in looking exhausted. Me and Beast boy found this amusing.

Robin: Okay Starfire.

He said glumly. Starfire took his arm and they were out.

Robin: Be back in a bit!

Robin called out before disappearing behind the door.

Beast boy: Well, they're gone.
R: I feel so bad for him.

We washed our bowls. Now what? It was just me and Beast boy. It was pretty awkward. We just stood there leaning against the counter.

Beast boy: I'm.. Gonna um, go. Play video games.
R: Yeah, umm. I'm gonna read...

We stumbled our words. I quickly rushed out of the room. Gosh. I got in my room and started to read.

Beast boys POV

I was sitting on the couch " playing" video games. I was just thinking about her. Why did everyone leave? She is so pretty. I stared blankly towards the screen. I didn't want to play. Or watch TV, I just wanted to see her. Beautiful Raven. I can't just go to her room though. " Hey Raven, wanna talk?" Yeah NO. She doesn't even like me back. She's never liked me. I accomplished in making her the friend zone. Congratulations Beast boy. I had my chin resting on my hands.

Ravens POV

I finished reading my book for the second time. This was stupid. Uhhh. I opened my door. I was walking down the hall. My Heart was pounding. I turned the corner and smashed into Beast boy.

R: Opps. I'm sorry!
Beast boy: No no! I'm sorry.

We sat on the ground starring at each other. This wasn't awkward for me.

Beast boy: Where were you going?
R: Um, I don't know. Where were you going?
Beast boy: I don't know either.

We blushed. He stood up and helped me up. I smiled but looked down to hide it. I felt his hand intwine with mine. I looked down at are hands and smiled. We walked to the common room. I sat down on the couch.

R: Why do you care?

He was standing at the window. When I said this he looked me in the eyes.

Beast boy: About what?
R: Me. You act like I'm someone special. You've never cared.

He smiled like I was stupid.

Beast boy: You are special. What do you mean?

He was playing with me! I death stared him.

Beast boy: Okay, okay. But really, you are special.
R: But I'm mean to you. Why do you like me?
Beast boy: I mean at least you're not Terra. She just left me in the hall of her school completely rejected.
R: How do you know I wouldn't do that?
Beast boy: Cause your Raven.

I smiled.

R: Exactly.
Beast boy: Your my friend. I don't know. I don't know every answer. Even if they're my answers.
R: You actually care?

He nodded, then a smile crept onto his face. I blushed. He looked very slim and muscular.

Beast boy: Is it hard to believe?
R: Umm...
Beast boy: I'm just lucky I know you. You make moments better. And your attitude is adorable, just saying.

I felt me heart melt. I'm mixed with: damn! And that is adorable. He sat down. Not too close, but enough for my body to get hot from sweat.

Beast boy: Falling in that hole was lucky for me.

He said quietly. OH MY GOSH!! What he just said to me, no ones ever said that to me. (Well I guess no one else fell in a hole with me...) He got closer to me without me even knowing it.

Beast boy: It's a coincidence that the Titans left leaving just me and you here.

He smiled. I tried so hard, but a smile slid onto my face.
R: Do you think your winning me over?

I said quietly. He smirked.

Beast boy: I know I'm winning you over.

With that he pressed his lips on mine. I had a huge heart attack. His lips were soft. I didn't want to pull out of the kiss. He was almost against me, but a space was there. An unwanted space. We pulled away. I needed a bit of air. I felt happy but embarrassed like someone was watching. He looked at me.

Beast boy: Does that prove that I won you over?

I blushed. Just then Cyborg walked in. Beast boy jumped a bit. I laughed then walked out of the room.

Cyborgs POV
I walked in and Beast boy jumped. Raven then walked out of the room. Where were the others? Why did I smell romance in the air?

C: Where are the others?
Beast boy: They went shopping.

I smiled.

C: It was just you and Raven?

Beast boy looked at me knowing what was coming.

Beast boy: Don't even start.

He walked out of the room. This is great! I love throwing them around. I was the adult anyway. I wonder what Starfire and Robins life is like.

Robins POV
I was following Starfire to the parking lot.

Starfire: Oh yes, thank you, thank you!

She exclaimed. I smiled. She was so pretty and cute. I didn't realise I was starring and she looked confused.

R: Oh, yeah, you're welcome Starfire.

She flew to the T-car. I followed.

Beast boys POV
I love Raven. She's so beautiful and strong. All I can think about is her. HER, the girl I've loved for a long time. HER.

A.N Hey! I don't know about you, but I loved this chapter. I found such joy in writing this one. I hope you read my next one! Love, Sinead.