KM - 1

A boy is seen doing push-ups in his room's balcony. Sweat was dripping from his body.

Aliyaah (making faces) - 97, 98,...99,...100...stop naa bhai..I am tired counting it.. But you aren't.. doing these push-ups.

Abhi ( wipe his face with towel and hit on her head) - You didn't get tired while eating...Aaloo.

Aliyaah pouted and started eating her burger ignoring him.Suddenly a stone hit the person and he screamed "Fuggiiiiiii". That person is our Abhi.

Aliyah chuckled and continue with her eating, nonchalantly

Abhi jumped on the other roof and the girl standing their bite her tongue and run towards door. He ran fast and grabbed her wrist and hold it tightly behind her back making her front hit his chest. The face of the girl shown revealing it to be Pragya .

Pragya (while screaming) - Aaaaahhhhh

Pragya (while screaming) - Aaaaahhhhh....leave me..leave me you idiot... Aauchhh... Its hurting me.

Abhi (smirking) - Is it..???  Then I am really enjoying this.

He said and make his grip more tight.

Pragya (pleading) - Aahhh...Oye leave naa its paining so much. (But suddenly she smirked and came little closer to him) So you are not going to leave me....??

He look at her confused seeing her smirking face.

Pragya (teasingly) - Don't blame me after that, You only asked for it...!!!!

She tip-toed and kissed him on his cheek tightly. He widen his eyes and his grip on her hand looses. She pushed him and he fell on the floor. She smirk looking at his shocked face and run from there laughing loudly.

Abhi (while shouting) - Youuuuuuuuu....I will not be going to leave you easily.

Pragya (shouting back) - Even I don't want you leave me for my whole life.

Abhi huffed and left towards his roof. Aliyah gave him a teasing smile. He hit on her head's back and left from there annoyed.

Aliyah (with mouthful burgur,whining) - uyuu..awwyss di..( after swallowing little ) You always do that bhai..!!!