KM - 34

Diary Part

A 15-year-old boy shown playing Carom with a 9-year-old girl who was gulping cookies. But she coughed suddenly.

Abhi (patting her back) - How much will you eat Aalu...?? You will get more fat if you eat this much.

The girl gave him a toothy smile and started gobbling cookies again. He shook his head in disbelief. A 14-year-old girl came all smiling and settled beside Abhi without his knowledge.

Pragya (cutely) - When will you marry me Abhi..??

Her voice startled him as he looks at her shocked.

Abhi (annoyed) - How many times I have told you, Don't disturb me with your stupid questions.

Pragya ( pouting) - But Mom said, Marriage is very important in someone's life. How is it a stupid question then..???

Abhi (irritated) - Every question from your mouth is a stupid question for me. Because you are a stupid girl yourself, Fuggy.

Pragya giggled and he looked at her with narrowed eyes.

Abhi -What's so funny.,???

Pragya (smiling widely) - Whenever you call me Fuggy naaa...I feel really happy.

Abhi (shaking his head in disbelief) - It's confirmed..!!

He snatched the next cookie from Aalia's hand who whined immediately. He shot her a look and she pouted sadly.

Pragya ( innocently asked to Aalia) - What confirmed Aalu..??

Aalia looked at her blinking and Abhi's lips twitch little seeing her but he shook his head and left from there.

***************************************************

Abhi - Mom...!!! I am hungry...!!! Let me eat naa...!!!

Manika (giving him angry look)- No..!! Let her come first...!! It's her favorite breakfast.

Abhi (complaining)- You always make her favorite breakfast but never mine. I am your son not that fuggy..!!

Manika (glaring him) - Yaa...You are my son but she is my daughter too. So stop complaining and don't call her that.

Abhi (muttered to himself) - But she likes it.

Manika narrowed her eyes in his direction and he looked at Prem pouting but he just shrugs. Pragya came running into the house and Manika hugged her immediately and kissed her forehead.

Manika (making her sit between her and Abhi)- Let's start now...!!!

After few minutes

Pragya (to Manika)- Mom, he said marriage is stupid...So my..

Abhi who was gulping juice coughed and Pragya immediately patted his back.

Abhi (glaring at her) - I never said that...!!

Pragya (turning towards him) - You said my question is stupid.

Abhi - Yupp I said that...!!! But you always told mom my words after twisting them.

Pragya (pouting)- I never do that...!!

Abhi (pointing) - You just did...You stupid.

Pragya (to Manika, pouting)- Look Mom, He is calling your Daughter-In-Law stupid.

Prem and Manika chuckled and Abhi looked at her with wide eyes and open mouth. Aalia picked another Sandwich ignoring the conversation and start chewing it. Pragya gave Manika a puppy face and she glared at Abhi.