KM - 2

Hey guys... Let's start another Khatti Meethi update...Hope you guys like it.

########################################################

Abhi (exasperatedly)- What you want Pragya ????

Pragya (smiling widely) -"YOU"

Arjun coughed sitting behind them..and Pragya realized what she said whereas Abhi give her a annoyed glare.

Pragya ( composing herself) - Vo..I... Yaa...I mean...how sweet my name looks when you call me (dreamily) say that again naa.

Abhi (making weird face) - Impossible

She winked at Arjun who was suppressing his laugh seeing Abhi's annoyed face.

After some time

Pragya ( poking his arm) - What he said..??? I can not write.. show me naa.

Abhi ( irritated) - Can't you even listen teacher carefully.

Mr. Rao (teacher - pointing at them ) - Yaa.. Any doubts??

Abhi shook his head in no but Pragya immediately stand at her place nodding yes.

Mr. Rao (raising his brow) Ms. Arora ?? You have some doubt... really..!!!!!

Pragya (look at her watch and smirk ) - Sir....(innocently) I am not getting this ROI profit margin exactly. Can you please explain it again.

The bell ring and a wide smile appeared on her face but she instantly change her expression when Mr. Rao saw towards her.

Mr. Rao ( sighing) - Oh..lecture is over...ok...Abhi...!! You explain her in lunch break.

Abhi ( stumbled while standing listening his name..with wide eyes) - Meeee..???

Mr. Rao ( nod)- Yes...being a topper, You should help weak student like her.

Arjun giggled as Pragya pouted. Abhi nodded his head uninterested and Mr. Rao left from there.

In library

Abhi (writing on notebook) - ... Net profit by net worth...(look at Pragya who was staring at him lost) And then India won the match..Yippee...!!!

Pragya (jerked and stumbled from her chair) - What... Why are you screaming. (Librarian sees them and gave them a glare... Pointing a finger on her lips)

Abhi ( hold her hand and dragged her out of the library said angrily) - When you don't want to study...!!! Why are you wasting your and mine time...???

Pragya (smiling widely) - Who said my time got wasted..?? I toh enjoyed fully.

Abhi (frustrated) - Don't you get tired doing these silly things.

Pragya nodded her head in no vigorously and he huffed knowing there's no use talking to her about this.

Pragya (taking a sigh)- Enough of study now... (stretching her hands and yawning) I am too tired. (he wide his eyes listening her) Now I am hungry...so going bye.

Abhi (murmured forgetting his anger) - Subh -subh itne paranthe thoose the...abhi bhi bhookhi h..fuggi kahi ki..mujhse ek bar poocha bhi nhi.(In morning itself she gorged so much Food...still she is hungry... Fuggi...didn't even ask me once)

Pragya ( pretending talking in phone.. little loudly) - Haan Mom...I'll eat momaa...O you added butter also..(pout) but it will melt naa...(making faces looking at Abhi ) No mom..I am not going to give him a single bite too....ok bye.