KM - 26

Heya guys 🙋
Happy reading

-------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Days before,

A knock on the door and Abhi muttered 'Hitler' and press his lips to hers again.

Raghu (loudly) - Abhi!!!  Open the door...!!(softly) Pragya betaaa.....

Pragya (wiggle in his hold) - Abhi, let me open the door...!!

Abhi(tighten his grip around her waist) - No...!!!

Pragya (give him an incredulous look) - What no..!! Baba is calling us...!!

Abhi - Let him be..!!

"Open the door Abhi.....Or I will break it " came Raghu's voice. Abhi let out a frustrated growl and she giggled and pushed him then adjusted herself.

" Princess.... "

Pragya - Haaan baba..!! Coming....!!

She looked at Abhi who was now sitting on bed with a pout. She bends little and wipes her lipstick from his lips. He gave her a teasing look and she turned bright red.

Pragya (to him)- Fix your hair...I am going to open the door...!!

He made faces but nodded. She opened the door and found Sarla was dragging Raghu back and he was protesting. She smiled looking at his father's antique and sauntered behind them.

***************************************************************

At 1:00 AM

Pragya came out from washroom after changing in her nightwear and plopped down on her bed feeling all tired. A message popped out on her phone and she smiles looking at it.

Abhi - I can't sleep..!!

Pragya (think to tease him and reply) - Why..?? Aren't you tired..??? I am toh feeling all sleepy now..!!

Abhi - Really..!!! You will sleep just like that..!!!

Pragya - Yaa why..?? Daily I used to sleep just like that..!! What is the difference now..??

Abhi - Difference..!! Now we are married..!! You should be here..with me...In my embrace..!!

She blushed and typed immediately.

Pragya - But you used to sleep with EMMA ..!! Taking her in your embrace..!! I don't want to change things in your life..!!

She giggled loudly reading her own message and he frowned.

Abhi - That was before..!! Now I just want you to be here..!! And I want these changes in my life..!! For better...!! For You...!!

Pragya smiled adoringly reading his reply. She remembers how things changed so suddenly in between them. How he always found a way to avoid her presence and now he just wants her to be with him all the time. No one can describe how incredibly happy she is feeling right now. She came out from her trance when her phone rings. She press the answer button and place it on her ear.

Abhi(disbelief) - You really sleep..??

Pragya (laugh) - No...!!

Abhi - Then why didn't you reply me..??

Pragya - I was thinking something...!!

Abhi(in a husky voice) - You don't need to think about it. Just tell me and I will be there at your service to make it real what you are thinking..!!