KM - 18

Pragya (chriped happily) - Maa...maa...maaa..!!! Today was the best day of my life. I can't explain how happy I am right now.

Sarla (smiling with moist eyes)- Finally he understood you..!!

Pragya (curiously)- But Maa..!! Who told him about me going to Italy..!! I didn't tell him.

Sarla - Manika told him..!! She was really upset because of you two.

Pragya - Awwww...!! Don't worry maa..!!(wink) I know how to make her mood...!!

She rushed outside and enter in his house. Manika was putting all the dishes back in the kitchen after the dinner.

Pragya (hug her from the back)- Thank you..!!! Thank you..!!! Thank you sooooo much Mom...!!!

Manika laughed and turned towards her.

Manika - Where were you..?? After you two left for college , Now you are coming...!!! He just left for his room. But he was bit lost. Did something happen again..??

Pragya - Something...!!! No Mom..!! Everything happened today..!! You have no Idea how grateful I am of you..!!

She narrated all the happening from morning to Manika and her lips curve into a smile to grin to squeal.

In Abhi's room

Abhi's POV

What was that..!! How can I say that to her. She is Fuggy. The girl I hate from childhood. How can I start loving her all of a sudden. I don't love her. I just said those word in a fit of a moment. She is just a friend now. That's it...!! Nothing else...!!Yaaa...!!

"Whom you are pestering Abhi..!!! You love her ...!! You love her from childhood..!! " his inner voice mocked.

No I don't. She is the reason I left alone everytime because Mom always loved her more than me. She fullfil all her demand..All love her so much.

"And you too..!!" his inner voice echoed.

Do I ..??

" Ofcourse you do..!! Tell me how do you feel when you got to know about her n Arjun's marriage..??"

I was angry. But that was not because I love her. That was because she was going to ruin her and Arjun's life. Because she loves me..!! And I wanted to save my friend Arjun's life. That's why.

"Yaa..!! Yaa..!! And why didn't you let her wear that saree in the college..??"

Who wear saree in college..?? And that was too revealing. I just want to look out for her . So no one can look at her with their bad eyes.

"Oh..!! So you can touch her..!! Kiss her..!! Make her knees weak ..!! And others can't even see her...!! WOW...!! " mocked his inner voice.

That was mistake.

"You really feel that was mistake..!! I don't think so..!!"

I...I don't know what happened to me that day. But she left.She left just like that.She didn't come back like she always did. That was hurting. I don't why her absence was hurting me this much. But I realized that I can't live without listening her nonsense talk. It's just that she became a habit to me.

"That's why you are going with her Italy..!! Right..!! " said his inner voice sarcastically.

Exactly

"Bullshit"

"So you don't love her...??"

No