KM - 17

Pragya (with amused look)- OMG Abhi , I never thought you will be taking me on a date..!!

Abhi (in mind)- Yaa... because you always thought about other stuff than this sweet date. DATE...???? Why I am telling this as a date..!!! We just ate dinner together ..!! That's not a date..!! Right..!!

Pragya (confused)- Did you say something..??

Abhi (in mind)- Who else can speak in front of you...!!!!

Pragya (leave her chair and came towards him)- What happened Abhi...???

Abhi (in mind)-You happen...!! How can you talk about that just like that...!! And then become normal again..!!!

Pragya (shaking him little) - Abhi...!!!!!

Abhi (looked at her and blinked his eyes and again in mind)-  Look...!! How innocent you are looking...!!! (His eyes travel towards from her eyes to her lips) And these lips...!! (He gulped and wetted his dry lips from his tongue)

Pragya (little loudly this time)- Abhiiiiiiiiii....!! What happened..??? Are you alright....!!!! Why are you looking at me like that..!!

He jerked and look at her with wide eyes. (To himself) What the hell Abhi....!!! What were you thinking...!!! This Fuggy made you like her only..!! Guttery Mind...!!! Snap out of it...!!!

Abhi (smiling weakly)- Yaa...!! Yaaa...!!! I am fine..!! (gulp a glass water in a go) perfectly fine...!!!

Pragya too smile back but she was confused with his sudden change of behaviour. He looked at her and remembered what happened few minutes before.

45 Minutes  Before

Abhi halted his bike in front of a restaurant . When he didn't find any movement he look back and saw her sleeping with a beautiful smile. He too smile looking at her and shake her little holding her shoulder.

Abhi - Wake up Fuggy..!! We are here...!!!

Pragya (rubbing her eyes)- We reached..!! (He nodded and she placed back of her palm on her mouth yawning and then smile) This was the best sleep I ever got...!!!

Abhi (not getting it, asked confused)- You love sleeping on bike..??

Pragya (bluntly)-No, I love sleeping with you..!!

Abhi coughed with wide eyes and she bit her tongue realizing what she said.

Pragya (to divert him with a nervous smile)- Let's go...!!!(place her hands on his shoulders and came down from bike) I am hungry...!!!

He too composed himself and nodded nervously

He too composed himself and nodded nervously. Both headed inside the restaurant and she smile widely looking at the environment.This is the first time he took her somewhere happily...otherwise she was the one who only dragged him or blackmailed him through Manika to come along them.Yaaaaa....Them...!!! Not Her...!! He never came alone somewhere with her other than dropping her for college..And that too be out of his interest. He shook her and she came out of her trail of thoughts. He make her sit on a chair first like a gentleman and then sat opposite to her giving her a soft smile. She too smile back. Both ordered their food. After some time being in a perfect silence when she completed her dinner first and look at him, he seems lost somewhere while taking his bites slowly slowly.