KM - 39

Heya guys 🙋

I am here with the next update 😊

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Pragya was sitting and looking at him expectantly. He was sitting in front of her bending on his knees, holding her both hands​ gently.

Abhi (sad smile)- You remembered when I didn't come on your birthday the first time. (She nodded and he continued) That time I thought that you were taking my Mom away from me. Mom just kept praising you all the time and it always irked me.(smiling) But you were my habit at that time, I haven't thought of a day about when you stop blabbering about your weird wishes. (he chuckled) I made a cake for your birthday first time, and I really wanted to wish you, although the cake was Yukky..!! (She agreed with him and he scoffed)But then I listened to Mom talking to Dad that she always wanted a daughter and she planned us to be married at some point.

Pragya looked at him patiently as she keep listening him.

Abhi (hitting his forehead) - I thought she never wanted me in her life, stupid me..!!

Pragya (instantly) - Hey, Don't call my-

Abhi (chuckling)- I know ..!! But I was stupid..!! (she twisted her lips and he continued)I thought only you can make her happy and I hate it. I started hating you for snatching my Mom from me. (She nodded in no  and he continued) I behaved rudely to you, I shouted upon you, insulted you, hurt you  but you never stop coming to me. You never stop telling me that how you want to be my wife one day. But I always dislike the idea of marrying you because I was scared that after marriage you and Mom will be close and I would left  alone.

Abhi - I started to behave rudely to you, But everytime I cursed myself to make the smile disappeared from your beautiful face. (with a sweet smile) You were the entertainment in my boring life.

Pragya narrowed her eyes and he laughed.

Abhi - Not that type of entertainment, Wifey..!! You were the joy of my boring life. No, You are the joy of my boring life. My day remained incomplete without listening to you how much you love me. How much you want to be with me the whole life. I cursed myself always for being so rude to you, but I was jerk not to realized it soon that its my heart who bleed everytime I hurt you.

She placed her palm on his cheek and cupped his face. He looked at her with so much emotion and her eyes moisten, overwhelm by all this.

Abhi - I put your every card you gave on my birthday, in my room. I have everything inside my room which relate me and you. I never trashed anything you gave me. I always cherished your surprised kisses and hugs. I loved your presence around me. But I was too scared about to loose my Mom to you that I buried all the feelings inside me.

Pragya - Mom, loves you so much Abhi. So much..!! And I will never ever think about taking her away from you. I-

Abhi - I know..!! I know ..!! But Maybe it was my childhood fear which I took so long to come out of it.

Pragya - What makes you make me as your friend ? And then you confessed your...your feelings..!!

Abhi - Those day I was holding myself from blurting out my feelings for you. You sat on my bike hugging me tightly, you dragged me upon you on bed, you wore that ...(huskily) that sexy Saari and when mom told me that you are coming here to pursue your dream, I got scared that you will leave me, leave me for good. I didn't want that, I want your presence in my life , I couldn't imagine not seeing you in front of me. So, I thought to befriended with you..!! At least I would be close to you for some time without being rude to you. I wanted to compensate all the hurt I gave you, so I took you the place where I first hurt you. I wanted to cherished every moment spent with you, till you leave.