Last Part

Heya guys,🙋

Merry Christmas Everyone 🎅⛪

I am here with the last update.😊

___________________________________________________

Abhi woke up and smiled to see her sleeping on his bare chest. he pecked on her forehead and a lazy smile spread on her lips.

Abhi (with a wide smile) - Good morning wifey...!!!

Pragya (slowly opening her eyes) - Morning hubby.

He pecked on her lips grinning widely. She was about to stood up when she realized she wasn't dressed. She turned crimson red and hid her face in his chest.

Abhi laughed and tighten his grip around her waist.

Abhi (teasingly) - What happened wifey? Last night toh, you weren't shy this much ...!!!

Her face redden more as she whined.

Pragya - Abhiiiiiiiiiii, pleaseee......!!!

He chuckled slowly and came on the top of her in a second. He bend little and her breath hitched.

Abhi (in her ear huskily) - I love it, when my name rolled out from your mouth, specially last night...!!!

He bit on her earlobe and she moaned his name. He traced kisses from the back of her ear to her neck then to her jaw line and then captured her lips. Their lips moulded in the rhythmic motion as he savour the sweet taste of her soft plums. Her hands reached in his hair tugging her fingers in it. His hands were roaming around her body as he kept giving her pleasure of his sweet torture.

They parted breathing heavily and he make his way towards her neck. He bit on her soft skin as she moaned.

Pragya (moaning) - Abhiiiiii........!!!!!

He looked into her brown orbs as he uttered mischievously.

Abhi - Ready for the next round wifey ?

Her hooded eyes never averted from his dark one as she claimed his lips this time. They both were lost in each other in no time, pleasuring each other just like the last night.

********************************************* 

Raghu was pacing in his room and Sarla was trying to calm him.

Sarla - Raghu, please stop...!!!  They will be coming soon...!!

Raghu - Have you seen the time ? It's 9'0 clock and I don't even know where he took my princess...!!

Sarla - And you no need to know also. They are husband and wife. Let them spend some time together.

Raghu - But-

Sarla - Will you be happy, if my Dad kept bugging you after our marriage?

He shook his head immediately.

Sarla -  And what are you doing to Abhi ?

Raghu gave her a pouted face and she laughed. He came and placed his head in her lap.

Raghu - How will I be able to live without her? She is my Princess, who found her prince.

She smiled and ruffed his hair lightly.

Sarla -  It's a tradition Raghu. Just like I came here, leaving my parents, She too has to leave us. It's painful but it's reality of our society.

He was silent and she continued.

Sarla - And you should be happy she is soo near and we can met her whenever we want. She isn't going anywhere Raghu,just few feet away. You should be happy that your Princess is happy.