KM - 12

Pragya looked into Abhi's direction feeing his continuous gaze upon her.

Pragya (Chuckling)- I am very beautiful naa...!!!

Abhi (unknowingly )- Very....!!!!

Pragya's cheeks heated up and she bend her head in shy.

Pragya (tucking hair behind her ear shyly )- Abhi...!!!!

No Response...!!!!

"Abhi"

No Response..!!!

Pragya (loudly)- Abbhhhiiiiiiiiiiii......!!!!

Abhi stumbled and looked at her with wide eyes. Pragya giggled seeing his shocked face.

Pragya (crossing her arms across her chest and imitates )- Only teaching..!!! I don't want any staring session...!!!

Abhi - Woh I was thinking something ...(fumbled) I was... wasn't staring at you...!!

Pragya (smirking)- O really....!!!!

Abhi look embarrassed and ruffled the back of his head giving a sheepish smile. Pragya laughed looking at him. Abhi lost again in her beautiful smile.

Abhi (jerking himself and sternly)- Stop laughing ...!!! And Open your book properly...!!!

Pragya looked at him and burst into laughter. Abhi gave her a confused look .

Abhi (narrowing his eyebrow)- Whatt...?????

Pragya was still laughing  and point towards his book. He himself was holding the book wrongly. He immediately turned the book  and look embarrassed.

Pragya (coming towards him chuckling)- I think you are not well. (Abhi stepped back when she came more closer) Or something is affecting you today...!! (His back hit on the wall and she wiped little sweat which starts forming on his forehead with her index finger ) (bend and said in his ear ) May be my presence ..!!

Aalia (coming into the room shouting)- Bhaaiiii

Aalia (coming into the room shouting)- Bhaaiiii ...!! Arjun bro's call on landline..!!

Pragya stepped back listening his voice and Abhi leave a sigh. He looked at his phone and saw 5 missed call from Arjun.

Abhi (confused)- How did it goes silent..??

Pragya (proudly)- I did it...!!!

Abhi (narrowing his eyes)- Why...???

Pragya (grinning)- So that no one can disturb us in our private time ,that's why I too left my mobile at home only..!!!

Abhi looked at her with wide eyes.

Abhi (annoyed at her)- It's not our private time...!!  It is study time..!!!

Pragya - I don't want to upset you...So we will study some other day..!! (wink) It is our private time only...Don't worry...!!!!