KM - 4

He was looking at her with mixed emotions and she was looking at him with love and only love. Their trance broke with ringing sound of Pragya's phone.She extend her hand towards the dining table and pick the call.

Pragya (on call) - Haan Arjun...

Listening Arjun's name his body stiffened... The emotion from which he was staring at her turned into anger.

Pragya (on call) - Ok...I will be there tomorrow. Yaa...Chl talk to you later.

Abhi (in mind) - Not even caring that I am standing here in pain... And planning to meet him tomorrow..huh...!!!

Pragya (holding him)- Sorry, wo Arjun was saying.....

Abhi (jerked her hand angrily ) - I don't need to know what was he saying...!! Keep your talk with you only...!!!

He went from there with difficulty wincing, placing his hand on his back. Pragya too rushed behind him to see him worriedly.

Manika (coming in Abhi's room worried) - What happened Abhi...????

Pragya (turn with teary eyes) - Mom he got hurt in his back because of me.

Abhi looked at her shocked.

Abhi (in mind) - She was enjoying my situation outside and now infornt of mom...she is doing drama of being guilty.

Then he remembered her conversation with Arjun...He looked at her angrily.

Abhi (to Pragya rudely)- Stop your acting Fuggii...!! No need to show your fake concern here. Mom can believe you seeing your crocodile's tears but I will not.

Manika (Gasped angrily) - Abhi ...!!!

Tears rolled down her cheeks.
He gave her a nonchalant look and turn to Manika.

Abhi - Mom I need rest...!!! Can you please leave me alone..(rudely) And take this unwanted person too. I am in no mood to talk right now.

Pragya put her hand on her mouth to hold her cry and run from there. He shut his eyes tightly seeing her tears. Manika looked at him angrily and leave from there.

Manika (coming fastly) - Angel...

Pragya (wiping her tears smiling weakly) - I am fine mom..will meet you tomorrow.

She rushed towards her home whereas Manika looked at her worriedly.

In Abhi's room

Abhi (angrily) - Why...why....!! Why did I behave this way with her. I know.. She cares for me... Not from today but from long back...but Arjun...???  She said she loves me...!!! but was with Arjun today...!! And going to meet him tomorrow also...(confused) but why do I care..??Am I jealous..???(shaking his head vigorously) No..no..no..no...why will I be jealous...?? (frustrated) Agghhhh Abhi stop thinking about her.Khud to pagal h hi...mujhe bhi pagal kr degi fuggii. (She herself is mad...will make me mad also.. Fuggii)

He turn off his room's light and pull blanket over him..trying to drift in sleep.

Pragya's Home

Pragya ran into her room crying. Sarla saw this and rushed behind her.She entered in her room and see her daughter sitting on her bed crossing her legs wiping her nose at the back of her hand and crying. She smiled and went towards her.

 She smiled and went towards her