KM - 16

Pragya (with shocked face)- What are we doing here...???

Abhi (turn towards her and hold her hands in his hands )- This is the first place where I started fighting with you...!!

Pragya look at him amused and then look at their kindergarten .

Abhi (pointing at a swing) Remember mom was making me eat lunch there . (She nodded) But as soon as you fell down she left me and rushed towards you..!! I was angry ...no no I was jealous...that you have your mom beside you and my mom too love you more than me..!! That's why I started hating you and fought with you that day after mom went. (She looked at him shocked knowing the reason of his hatred towards her)

Pragya (little confused)- But why are you telling me this now..??

Abhi (smiling)- Because now I want to end it..!! I want to start fresh with you being your best friend...!! No more fights..!! No more annoyance..!! Just want to be with you like a true buddy..!!

Pragya smiled widely. She never imagined that he will open up about his behaviour towards her..!! She laughed with teary eye remembering him snatching his tiffin when she tried to share his food, his push when she tried to sit with him on swing, his complain to teacher when she cried to sit with him only. He wiped her tears nodded in no.

He holds her hand and make her sit on swing.

Pragya (shocked)- Abhi...!! It is for children..!! It will break and I will fall if I sit on it..!!

Abhi (placing his finger on her lips)- shhh

Abhi (placing his finger on her lips)- shhh..!! I am there naa, to hold you..!!

He drove her slowly and she smiled with closed eyes.

Abhi (after few minutes)- Just wait a second..!!

She nodded and he rushed outside. She look into his direction confused when he came back running with a box in his hand.He knelt down in front of her and took a morsel of the food from the box which he took with him in the morning. She looked at him with teary eyes. He put the bite in her mouth and wipe her tears again nodded in no..!!

Abhi - Now , say no to tears..!!

She smiled and make him eat too.

Pragya (smiling)- This was the sweetest surprise I ever got Abhi..!!

Abhi (smirking)- This wasn't the surprise Fuggy..!!!

Pragya (confused)- But you told me that you bring me here for surprise..!! If it is not...Then what is it..??

Abhi (wink at her)- It's just the start of the day...!! And you never know when you get it..!! (He hold her hand and dragged her back excited) Come...!!

She look at him admiring.

Pragya (in heart)- Your presence and this smile with me is the best surprise for me..!! Don't know how will I be able to live without you for an year..!!