KM - 5

Hello everyone, I am back with a new update. Hope you are enjoying the story.

🍁*I am going to make some chapters Private of this story* 🍁

Anyways, let's start with the update.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

He hold Emma and rushed down to see why his mom wanted to meet Emma today.

Abhi ( holding Emma) - Mom...You want to meet Emma...??

Manika (confused) - huh

Manika (confused) - huh...what.!!!(making faces) Why do I need to meet this stupid teddy..!!!

He glared at her annoyed .Pragya who came behind Abhi bite her tongue. Manika looked at her raising eyebrow n she winked at her.

Manika (understanding and fumbled ) - Wohh..haan.. Haan..!! I want to take Emma with me... As I..I haan...am going to meet your nani.

Abhi (came towards her and placed his hand on her forehead) - Mom...Are you alright naa??? It's been 17 years nani had left us.

Manika (bite her tongue murmured) - Sorry maa..!! (to Abhi laughing nervously )  Wo I mean... to my friend house.. Hehe...her name.. is nani.(with a deep sigh )Yaa her name is nani.

Abhi (making faces) - weird name. But why Emma......

Pragya (interrupted him)- Can't you give your Emma for your mom..!!! (provoking him) I can give my all things for mom..and you even can't give this stupid teddy.. (he glared and and she fumbled)  I...I mean Emma.

Abhi (glaring at pragya and come to Manika )-  Ok mom..take her. But do take care haan..!!

Manika nodded.He leaves from there.

Pragya (imitating him) - Mom...do take care haann!!

Manika nodded again and then both brust out laughing.

Pragya (giving hi-fi to Manika) - Plan one accomplish mom. Now plan no. 2.

Manika joined her and both smile mischievously.

*****************************************************
At college

Arjun (coming towards Abhi) - Hey dude... Where were you from yesterday..?? (faking anger) You came college but didn't even meet me.

Abhi (mocking ) - Why..??..Are you some celebrity !!!  That to meet you is compulsory.

Arjun pouted whereas a girl giggled listening him. Arjun glared at her and she place a finger on her lips. The girl face is shown revealing it to be Disha.

Arjun (sitting beside him) - I wanted to tell you something yaar...no actually I want your help.

Abhi looked at him questioning then nodded.