KM - 13

Happy Holi everyone....!!!! 🌹🌹

Let's begin with update 😊😊

All were talking sitting on sofa except Abhi. Aalia and Pragya were continuously looking at Abhi's room. Its been half an hour and he didn't come down.

Pragya (holding her anger said deadly)- Today your brother is gone Aalu..!!! If he didn't come down within 5 mintues ...I promise he will be dead from my hand...!!!

Aalia (munching her cheese sandwich said with a low chuckle)- Stop promising the things you can't do MBKD...!!!

Pragya (confused)- MBKD...????

Aalia (winking)- Mere Brother ki dulhan...!!!

Pragya blushed and hit on her head. Aalia laugh loudly. All look into their direction confused.

Manika (curious)- What's so funny ..?? Tell us also..!!!

Aalia (in a go immediately )- Bhabhi wants to spend some private time with Bhai...!!! We were just planning on that..!! Right Bhabss..!!

Pragya looked at this devil shocked

Pragya looked at this devil shocked. All laugh slightly looking at Pragya's blushing face.

Manika (pouted )- Really Angel..!! You don't want us to accompany you two today..!!!

Pragya (bending her head)- No Mom..!! Noth...

Manika (pretending shocked)- No....!!!!!!!

Pragya (stuttering )- NO...!! I mean Yes..!!! I mean no...I have no problem with you all...!! (Stand up to avoid further teasing) I will see why didn't he come down till now...!!!

Pragya rushed towards his room hurriedly hearing the giggling sound from her back. But there's was someone who grunt in response.

***************************************************

Pragya entered into his room with a bang . She frown looking that he was not in the room. She hear the shower sound and sigh and sat on his bed folding her legs. She look here and there and smile seeing EMMA back to her place. But for the first time she was not irritated seeing her in his room on his bed. She picked Emma and held her in her arms.