KM - 20

Next day , 11:00 AM

Manika came to Pragya's house little worried.

Manika - Where is Angel...???

Sarla - Sleeping till now...!! From last 2 hours I am trying to make her open the door.But she said she doesn't want to go to college today.

Manika - Abhi too wasn't opening his room...telling me that he wanted to sleep. Did something happen again..??

Sarla - I don't know..!! She was happy when she came back from your house yesterday...!!

Manika (sitting on nearby sofa)- Strange...!! Should I talk to her..??

Sarla - Let it be..!! May be they are tired because of yesterday's outing.

Manika remembered Pragya telling her full day's story. She finally smiled in content.

Manika - May be you are right...!! But tell her to come n meet me whenever she wake up.

Sarla nodded smiling. They sat there and chatted about random stuff.

*******************************************************

Pragya's phone buzz. She slide her hand on her bed to find her cell and took it near her face half sleepy. A smile spread on her lips seeing Abhi's name.

Abhi - Get up and meet me on terrace in 15 minutes ...!! I want to talk something important...!!!

She yawned and then made a pout face. She reply OK with a angry smiley and rushed towards her bathroom.

After 20 minutes, On terrace

She came and looked at Abhi who was sitting on their joined boundary. She came and sat beside him looking grumpy. He smiled looking at her but make a serious face.

Abhi - You are 5 minute late...!!!

Pragya (making faces)- Why did you call me here..??

Abhi held her shoulders her make her look at him.

Abhi - Why are you making faces ...??

Pragya (giving him glare)- Because of you...!! No good morning... nothing...!! Just gave me order to(imitate him) meet me on terrace in 15 minutes...!!

Abhi (laugh)- I didn't said like that..!! I messaged you ...!!

Pragya - So what...!! If you would said you would said like this only...!! (crossing her hands across her chest) Who order his girlfriend like this just after their confession...!!

Abhi (raising his brow teasing)- So...!! You are my girlfriend...!! But you said that you didn't remember anything like that..!!

Pragya (Not looking at him)- You are really unromantic Abhi

Pragya (Not looking at him)- You are really unromantic Abhi ..!! You don't even know that I was teasing you so that you made me to tell you ..!! (making faces again) But you just said good night..!!