KM - 27

Present Day,

Pragya was sleeping peacefully in her bed and Abhi was looking at the sleeping beauty with a bright smile. They finally reached Italy and settled in their new apartment. She has to join her internship day after tomorrow ,so they have some time to adjust there. But before that both are tired from the long journey and think to take a nap, which she was doing and Abhi was admiring the beautiful face of his wife. She scrunched her nose in sleep and he laughed. She scrunched her face again and open her eyes wide. She stepped out immediately from her bed and Abhi frowned.

Pragya (mumbled to herself)- Shit..!! Not today..!! Not today..!!

Abhi (confused)- What happened Fuggy..???

She ignored him and opened her luggage to find something but let out a groan in frustration not finding it.

Abhi (still confused)- What are you finding Pragya..?? What happened..??

She again ignored him and rushed towards bathroom and shut the door making a loud noice. Abhi frowned looking at her weird behaviour suddenly.

After 45 minutes

Abhi who became concerned now knock on the door.

Abhi - Pragya...!! Are you alright..?? What are you doing in there for so long..??

Pragya (let out a exasperated sigh)- I am fine Abhi. (muttered to herself) God, I can't sit here for forever. I have to go outside. But how can I ..??? Should I tell him..?? Nooooo...!! How can I tell him..!! This is so embarrassing..!!

Idiot..!! He is your husband now. You can tell him.

But...

No but..!! You can't go outside like this and you have no other option than to tell him and ask for his help.

After 15 minutes

Abhi (little panicky) - Pragya..!! Please tell me ..!! What happened..?? (banging on the door)And open this stupid door...!!

Pragya opened the door and peep outside and gave Abhi a nervous smile.

Pragya (softly)- Abhi.....

Abhi (with deep sigh)- Thank God you are okay. Now come outside.

She shook her head vigorously and he frowned.

Abhi (groaned) - Are you planning to come outside today and tell me what is it..??

Pragya (bite her lower lip nervously) - Nature's call.

Abhi (confused)- What..??

Pragya (mumbled) - Nature's monthly call..!!

He frowned again mumbling same word ' Nature's monthly call' then suddenly widened his eyes realizing what she meant. He became nervous all of a sudden and gave a response 'Oh' under his breath.

Abhi (smiling weakly and turn)- T..Take your time..!!

Pragya (immediately)- Abhiiiiiiiii....

Abhi (with nervous smile) - Haan..??

Pragya (fidgeting with her fingers)- I need your help...!!

Abhi (wide his eyes)- Mine....!!!! I...How...I mean how can I help you in your..ummh...you know what I mean.

Pragya (blurt immediately)- It's all your fault that I forgot to keep my Sanitary Pads. Now you have to bring me from shop.( His eyes widened and she continued) You came when I was packing and then you distracted me by (Blush).. kissing me that I forgot to keep it in my bag with several other things.Not that I am complaining about your kisses , because I too enjoyed it. (sternly) But now as you became my husband, you have to take care of my needs, and right now I am in a urgent need of them.(Snap) So go before I kick you out of the room.