Chapter 19 Marcus, Caspar and Niomi

Caspar: I was sad when she left, we had been dating for a while, why shouldn't I be sad. It would of helped though if Alfie and Marcus wouldnt keep bring up the subject, what Sophie had said before rushing upstairs was true, emotions were running high and it was causing tention. However it was obvious Alfie and Marcus couldn't see it, even Zoe and Niomi had left just after Sophie, claiming they had to go do some 'Girly Shopping' as they had called it, which I think was code for, get the heck out of here. I really hoped Joe was okay, I worried about him sometimes, however I was glad he had Sophie now.

I couldn't blame Zoe and Niomi though, even I wanted to leave my own home, instead I left Marcus and Alfie discussing something and went to find Sophie's puppy because at least it would be more entertaining than the conversation.

I found the puppy resting on my bed, it was snoring and dream running it looked so cute. I couldn't believe that Joe had chosen it though, he was so badly scared of dogs last time that he literally ran away from one when it came up to him at the park one time. However the puppy was cute I could see how he could be swayed.

I sat down next to Bailey just watching him. I was just about to go order some food when the little guy yawned, stretched and opened his eyes slowly, I smiled he looked so cute, laughing I picked him up. He yapped happily and tried to lick my face, his little tail was wagging mentally. I kissed his nose and the rested him down on the bed, he looked up at me and yapped again. I watched him run around in circles as if asking me to play.

I got off the bed and Bailey followed like he knew I was going to search for his toys. So I decide to make game and see if he would play along, I tiptoed, slowly and creepily across the carpet, Bailey seemed to notice and kept looking around as if on watch, 'wow this is one smart dog' I though, stopping as I was near to a bedroom door, Bailey noticed and stopped, sitting quietly at my feet, looking up at me every couple of seconds.

I decided to see what else the dog understood and croughed down onto my hands and knees, he then led down slightly, but not so his belly touched the floor. I started to crawl seeing if he would follow, he half yapped before following me in his led down position,  it reminded me of a soldier in training crawing under a net. We reached the end of the corridoor and I stood up next to the open door, I peered round trying to see if anyone was in there, Bailey noticed and sat at my feet before peering around the door. He yapped and moved his head in a nodding way.

I laughed and walked in, he lept into the room before rushing over to the pile of toys that Sophie had left in the closet. I smiled and grabbed the lion toy, which was apparently his favourite. I began teasing him with it, making him learn tricks before letting him get the toy and wrestle it off of me, before I knew it, it was 4 o'clock and still hadn't had food. I stood up, looking back at Bailey who was staring up at me, I smiled and called him over to me, he ran over and I picked him up, before going to get some food from the kitchen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcus: I could understand why Caspar left, yeah we made fun of him and his girlfriend, but I couldn't understand why Joe had run upstairs. Yeah I know he was a little upset about what happened with Sophie but it all turned out all right and she was okay with it, Right?. In fact as soon as he left the hospital he went somewhere without even asking her or even checking she was okay without him. Obviously his feelings for Sophie where only mild, despite what he had said to her earlier.

There was definitely something else was going on though, no one just disappears like that, maybe Sawyer and him were really gay and had snuck away for a couple of minutes alone time, maybe they were planning something big that they didn't want any of us to know or maybe Saywer had to tell Joe something so bad about Sophie that he couldnt say in front of anyone.