+Līttlē Ëlf+

"So y/n, why did you agree to even stay here? You already know this is a house full of killers." Masky said. "I dont care, as long as I'm with Toby who welds two hatchets he'll protect me and I don't get killed by that crazy lady with a clock for an eye." I replied, its been thirty minutes and Toby hasn't come back yet. Then we heard giggling some where around the room. Masky went stiff and grabbed his knife and I just kept chilling. "Y/n hide." Masky told me but I just sighed. "Dude I can protect myself, so just let me relax." I saw Masky glare at me. "Go. Hide. NOW!" He commanded more darkly. I just rolled my eyes. "But why should-" I stopped my sentence when something appeared on top of me and started to choke me. I looked at its face and saw two black eyes with red pupils. He had blonde hair and he was crying blood and smiling insanely, and did I forget to mention his blood tears were dripping on me? Well it was. "Aww Masky what a nice toy you-" before he could finish his sentence I kicked his 'Manhood' and he fell off of me. I stood over him and started to kick him. "NEVER GET ON TOP OF ME AGAIN AND DONT GET YOUR NASTY TEARS ON ME! YOU LITTLE ELF!" I yelled and Masky just stares at me in shock. " or you can attack him..." He said and chilled putting his knife back in his pocket.

He walked over to me and this elf dude. "See BEN, this is why you don't choke people on random." Masky said. "Y-you shouldn't h-have d-d-done that..." He managed to say while I kept kicking him in the stomach. I stopped kicking him when I saw he was about to pass out. I grabbed his collar and lifted him up making him stare at me. "Don't, ever, attack me you little elf!" And he just started to whimper. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!" He whined. I started to feel sorry for him so I dropped him on the bed. "Just don't try to kill me again. "Pfft that's how Jeff beats him up." Masky said. "You mean Jeff the douche? Never knew he beats little kids up for lunch money." I chuckled, then Masky chuckled. "Hey I am not little!" BEN whined. "Well if your at least an inch shorter then your short." I pointed out. "Ugh what ever, anyways what's your name?" He asked as he sat up from hoodies bed. "My names y/n nice to meet you little elf." I said with a smirk and Masky kept chuckling. "I dare you to call me that again!" He warned me. "Sure! Little elf!" I laughed. "Why you...!" He launched himself towards me and made both of us fall on the floor an he was on top of me smirking. "How you like it now huh? I'm the top alpha now little girl." He chuckled and Masky just sighed. Before Masky could even try to help me the door slammed open.

"... WHY THE FUCK IS BEN HERE!?" Toby cussed. "Jeez man knock first at least." Masky complained. Toby started o stomp over to BEN and me ticking madly and he still had some blood stains on himself. "Get, off, of, her NOW!" Toby yelled and grabbed a cup of water out of no where and splashed him. BEN instantly fell off of me screaming bloody murder and mommy. "Wow such a noob." I said as Toby helped me up. "Never let weirdos like him touch you, BEN you better not tell anyone about her." Toby said to me then BEN. BEN looked up at him finally done with his screaming. "Yea I was gonna any way, she's interesting." He replied smirking. "And don't you dare fucking touch her." Toby growled and left the room still holding on to me. When we finally reached his room he closed the door and locked. "I fucking swear I can't let you out of my sight for a second he said as he turned around and looked at me and froze. "Why are you eating my waffles!?" He yelled when he saw me stuffing my face with waffles. "Because I hungry." I complained jokingly. "Waffles aren't just meant to be eaten! They're meant to be a art price of tastiness that you need to savor! My waffles!!!!!!" He whined. "Anyway about the little elf... He's pretty cool." I said teasingly remembering how mad he got when BEN was on me. "HE'S NOT COOL! Your mine!" Toby complained as he rushed over to me and hugged me. I laughed until I realized something. "TOBY! Go take a freaking shower! Your flipping all bloody and your making me dirty!" I complained. "Oops sorry!" He said and rushed to the bathroom. I keep forgetting he's a killer...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••