×Dêäl×

I looked at Masky for a long time. "Y-you know you could a-always answer l-later..." Masky stuttered. But I already made up my mind, I already like him enough to have him as my boyfriend so WHY NOT? (Oh I don't know reader-chan, maybe... ALOT OF DAMN DRAMA!) "Masky I already made up my mind so I'm going to tell you now." I said, Masky gulped like he suspected me to say no. "Yes." I said. He quickly snapped his heads towards me. "WHAT?" He was so surprised, I don't understand . "B-but what about you and Toby!?"

"What do you mean?"

"I thought you... Never mind."

Right when Masky was going to say anything else his door opened. "H-hey guys! I'm b-back!" Toby was at the door, happy as usual. He walked up to me and put his arm around me. "Let's go back t-to my room! Should w-we have a waffle f-fight like usual?" He asked. "Wait I should tell you something first Toby." I said. "Hmm? What is i-it you want to t-tell me?" He asked. Masky for some reason started to freak out. "I'm dating Masky!" I said proudly. Toby froze. "Haha! And you said that I'll never get a boyfriend!" I started to laugh. "Y/n... S-step over..." Toby said darkly. "Uh... Why?" I asked. He motioned me to stand over to the wall, so I did. But right when I did that he took out both of his hatchets and glared at Masky. "Y-YOU SON O-O-OF A F-FUCKING BITCH! I-I T-T-TRUSTED YOU!" He swinger his hatchets at Masky. I just sat down amused and then I found a bowl of popcorn and started to eat it. 'There're immortal... What's the worse that could happen?' I thought.

Masky started to doge and flail his arms. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" He started to whine over and over again. 'Toby must really cares about me... He probably can't stand seeing his best friend date his other best friend...' I thought. "G-GET OVER H-H-HERE SO I-I CA-CAN CHOP O-OFF YOUR H-H-HEAD!!!" Toby kept yelling threats as he tried to hit Maksy with one of his hatchets. Minutes later the door was slammed open to reveal Jeff, Hoodie, BEN, and EJ. "TOBY WOULD YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN!?" Jeff yelled. "SH-SHUT U-U-UP FUCK F-FACE!" Toby yelled and threw a hatchet at Jeff but doged and it ended up hitting BEN. (Only the handle, so don't worry xD) BEN got knocked out and fell on the ground unconscious. "Um... I think I have to treat that bruise later on..." EJ says as he looked at BEN. "T-Toby please s-stop!" Hoodie speaked up for the first time.

"L-LEAVE ME TH-THE F-F-FUCK ALONE!" Toby yelled as he tried to hit Masky again. Suddenly I hear static. "BOYS!" An unfiniliar voice boomed. When I looked around the room I saw a tall faceless man standing between Toby and Masky. "Oh no..." Masky mumbled. When I recognized the creature from my dream I reacted quickly. He stared at me... Well he 'faced' me. "OH MY GOSH IT'S THAT BALD FACELESS GUY FROM MY DREAM!!! WHERE'S THE BAT!?" I yelled. Jeff started to laugh. The creature got one of te tentacles and slapped him. EJ chuckled. The creature stared to walk towards me and some other people I don't know gathered around the door. "D-don't h-hurt her!" Tob yelled out. He needed up getting slapped by his tentacle. The creature then faced me.

"Child." It... Said? "I want to make a deal with you, I see the ability you have, it's use-full." It explained. I titled my head a bit to show him I was confuse. He extended his hand towards me. "Excuse me for not introducing myself, I'm Slenderman, you can call me slender for short. I own this mansion. And I'll like to make a deal with you." He explained. "What kind of deal?" I asked him. "Let me explain it, I would like you to join us, as a proxy. You could live with us and do anything you want here and not go in the public saying we exist, you will be working for me. If not i will have to kill you." I thought about it for a moment... "hmm live here and work? Or die? Oh that is such a harrrrd decision!" I sarcastically said. "Of course Ill choose to..." 'Work for him? Or run from here?'