×Frïēndś×

"Of course I'll choose to work! I don't want to die, duh." I said. Slender nodded, "Good, I don't want you to be a waste." He putted a hand on my shoulder and then the room changed with a short static noise. "What, just, happened?" I asked. "I teleported you to my office so we can make the deal official." He says. He motioned me to sit on the chair in front of his desk, so I gladly sat down. "Okay child this might hurt a bit..." He said the last part quietly. "Wait what?" I started to feel a burning sensation on my right shoulder.

Time Skip-

"Owwww, it still hurrrrts!" I whined, it really freaking hurt! Have you ever felt someone carve a no mercy sign on our shoulder with a something called a 'trendil'? And it was SHARP!? "I'm sorry child I should've warned you before hand, it's almost time for your introduction." He got some type of soft fabric dipped in some type of liquid and gently sticked it on where he carved the no mercy sign. "An introduction?" I said and tilted my head to show I was confused. "There is party tonight for you, get ready and wait for me in your room, when I come to get you, you are going to introduce yourself." He explained. "Oh... Wait WHAT!? But I don't have anything to wet unless wearing Toby's baggy shirt counts as a formal dress!" "Oh don't worry about that child, my other children, Jane, Sally, Nina, Judge Angels, Red Hood and Clockwork--" right when I heard THAT name I reacted. "NO CLOCKWORK!!!" I yelled "Did you have a bad--" I cut him off "NO CLOCKWORK! SHE'S EVIL!!!" I yelled again.

"Okay, okay child calm down, she won't help you." He finally accepted. "Okay good, anything else I need to know?" I asked him. "No there isn't, I'll get you in four hours." He said. "Okay! See you later... Father? Or do you prefer Slenderp? Or sir, boss, mister, misses--" "Okay you could stop now... I didn't mind what you call me." He says.

"... Slenderp?"

"-sigh- no."

"... Misses?"

"Do I look like a female to you?"

"Yes, your tall and skinny and... Slender!"

"Just don't child..."

"... Father?"

"Yes, you can call me that, it makes me happy."

"Okay Misses Slenderp Father I'll be going now!" I said as I left his office. Remembering the day Toby showed me around this mansion I already found his room. When I opened the door I saw Toby sitting on the bed looking really depressed. I walked over and sat by him and still looked at the ground. "Hey Toby, what's up? Your looking a bit down." I waited for his response. He sighed and started to look at the ceiling. "I just... Read this story and it was about a boy that had no friends but this one brilliant girl... She was like his goddess he must protect. After some time the boy grew feelings for the girl but way before the boy could confess his feelings, his best friend confessed his feelings for her. The girl accepted which made the boy sad and angry at his friend, and he wanted to kill his friend and steal the girl and keep her all to himself... One day that boy will KILL his friend. That story was um... Touching and it made me sad for the boy." He finished. "Wow what a story." I said. After a while at looking at random things in silence there was a knock on the door.

"Hello? This is Red Hood here, is y/n in there?" A voice said through the door. "Uh yes I'm here." I replied. "Oh, me and the other girls are going to get you ready for the party." Red said. "Okay I'll be out there in a bit!" I hugged Toby before I left. "Don't be sad I'll be here for you..." I whispered to him. Then I jumped over to the door to reveal a girl with a red hood like little red riding hoods but a bit different and she was one foot shorter then me. She had long light brown hair and bright blue eyes ans she, was, so, CUTE. "oh my gosh... how old are you?" I asked. "uh...umm 12..." She mumbled. Then I squealed and hugged her because she was so CUTE! "I think I should lead you the way t-to the others now..." and I nodded and let go of her.

Time Skip-
After following her and meeting the other girls I learned some facts... 1.) There are three little girls, Red Hood, Sally, and Lazari. 2.) Lazari and EJ are man eating monsters which I think is cool. 3.) Everyone is immortal and I'm immortal too. 4.) red hood's real name is Lily. 5.) Nina has an obsession with Jeff and Jane wants to kill him, PLUS they hate each other. 6.)... They're all freaking killers... besides Jane! YAY! "Okay I think you should wear this!" Jane said and showed me of what to wear. "Umm, thanks but uh no thanks..." I said then Judge Angels popped out of no where and showed me which was really fancy but this was just a simple party. "Sorry but, isn't that a bit fancy for a party?" I said she looked at her idea and back to me. "Eh, it' doesn't fit you any ways." She said. "HEY WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" I yelled after her. Then Nina popped out from behind me and tackled me. "What about my idea? Isn't just PERFECT?!" She said with a huge smile and I looked at which was REALLY GIRLY, and it had way too many bracelets! There was even one that says fan girl on it! "umm sorry Nina but I gotta say no."

Then a familiar boy jumped out from the TV in front of me. "Looking for an outfit my lady?" He flirted as he showed me which was actually just the girl version of his dumb outfit. "Elf boy this isn't Halloween... I wish it was." I said as I pushed him back into the TV. "Is there anything else?" I asked then Lily looked like she got an idea and looked through the racks and handed out and I couldn't say a word... IT WAS MODERN CLOTHING! Not like fancy or not too shabby or girly and it was RARE MODERN CLOTHING! How could they even get that when they live HERE?! "Wha... HOW DID YOU KNWO I LOVE THAT?!" I started to tap my feet without even knowing. "Umm I knew you were new and I know this is what modern people like to wear now days so ... here." She said and handed it out to e I think i made new friends today. "Oh who are you going to dance with?" Jane asked. "What?" I asked. then Nina butted in before Jane could say anything. "There's gonna be a dance! So who are you going to dance with?" She asked. 'I want to pick Masky because he's my boyfriend but I only know how to dnace with Toby...'

'Masky or Toby?'