-Friends? I wonder...-

I was running through the woods, why?
Zalgo has an army of captured CreepyPastas and now they're chasing us, and of course Deamon is running with me. Slender said he was off to finding Zalgo also he said it's best if I don't see the others right now. "y/n Snap out of it!" Deamon yelled out as he pushed me in the bushes and off the trail. "What the.. WHAT ARE YOU-" He covered my mouth. "Sh! You would've been clawed if I didn't save your ass! I think it's still out there where ever it is but it leaped pretty far just to try to get you so I'm pretty sure it didn't see us hide in here..." He whispered. Then when I look at his shoulder I saw a long cut... I guess he wasn't lying.

Then I heard footsteps above my head but it stop quickly when I heard it about four feet away... I have a bad feeling about this... "Well looky here!~ I found miss Joker and mister back stabber!" Liu said as he poked his head in the bush. We both just stared at him, I swear I don't know if he's against or with us! "Oh, Deamon, I didn't know you had the hots for her." Liu smirked as he studied our position. "H-Hey! It's not what it looks like..." Deamon glared at Liu. I silently laughed under Deamon's hand which I wished he moved already. "Well I wonder if I should call out to everyone where your hiding since the hunt is mostly about you y/n." he said. "Don't you dare Liu!" Deamon yelled at him. "Give me one good reason why." Deamon started to think for a while, but this was my chance!

As much as I like him as a friend I really hated how he's pinning me down like this. I pushed him off of me and hissed at him. He backed away a bit, I think he's creeped out. Liu pat me on the head. "Good kitty!" he said. I ignored him. "You want to know a good reason why to let us go? You can join our escape and have a life where it's all mostly jokes and ... killing humans for fun or something." I said. But I think it caught Liu off guard. Deamon just looked at me like I was a rare animal, his facial expressions where like 'your so smart' Then Liu finally snapped back into reality. "Maybe... If it's actually better then this life I'm having right now,,, just maybe... Fine I'll let you off the hook for now but I'm not helping you with this battle. Your on your own." he said and walked away. "Jerk ass" Deamon mumbled. "Hey, at least we're alive." I said.

When the coast was clear we went back on the trail. Why are we even going on a trail even if we get caught easily? Slender told me that everyone was waiting around the lair completely surrounded. But mostly on the trail for some reason. Then I started to see people from far away. And the far away people started to see me. And then we both started running towards each other. But the weird part was they were aiming to attack me. Who? Jane, Nina, and Sally. Why did Slender made a girl group on the trail?! With poor little Sally?!?!?! And WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Before they could strike Deamon when in front of me and blocked their knife attacks and Sally's adorable super bloody and sharp color pencil. How did he NOT get hurt? Arm armor, heh that sounds funny. "Aren't you her friend?! Why are you attacking her?!" Deamon yelled. They all looked confused and it looked like Sally was talking to... what's his name again? It's been so long... I think it's name was Charlie.

"What are you talking about?" Jane asked. 'Move out the way! We're trying to save our actual friend here!" Nina yelled. I felt like I was stabbed in the chest seventeen times... by my dearest friends. "What?! She is your actual friend! Do you guys even have a HEART?!" Deamon yelled. "What? If she was actually y/n I would've notice her a mile away!" Jane said. "Exactly! She doesn't have one eye the color of white, or demon horns, nor a tail!" Nina said. 'What? Eye color? Horns? Tail? Was it that one day Zalgo ... no I don't want to think about it... but... but he did nothing to my structure of my actual body and face so It should just look like cosplay to them right?' I thought. "Guys..." Sally speaked up with her cute squeaky voice. "Charlie said it's actually y/n..." Sally! My life saver! "Why would you rely on your dumb bear?!" Jane yelled. "How sure are you y/n... that theses are your friends?" Deamon asked me. Since I hate it when Sally is sad. I just had to speak up. "Jane! Don't yell at Sally like that! If Sally believes Charlie can speak then he can, she's a kid and she can see and hear spirits better then everyone in the house hold. "

Everyone looked at me shocked. Deamon looked at me like I was an idiot. "Guys just take me to the others okay? I don't want to talk about it..." I feel my voice was hoarse. Then they nodded slowly and lead me the way to everyone else for battle. They are too pissed off that they want Zalgo to disappear once and for all. It was awkward... no one spoke and only Sally kept hugging my arm.