+Mäskēd Män+

I was watching TV while sitting on Toby's lap. I didn't really mind sitting on his lap when I was bored out of my mind and tired as heck. Of course I'm dumb enough to not know Toby was blushing the whole time. Then I turned off the TV because there was nothing really to watch. "Toby I'm bored..." I mumbled as I laid my head down on Toby's lap, making him blush even harder. "W-well you should b-blame M-Masky for making m-me eat my waffles in the d-dining room." He said ticking out of order which made me curious "Toby why are you ticking so much?" I asked him, aaand now his blushing face was visible trough his mouth guard because he was blushing way too much. "I-I uh... N-nothing..." He said as he looked away. Which made me more curious. I was going to ask him another question but someone knocked on the door. "Hey Toby, it's night time. You should go killing before Slender gets suspicious. Ill watch over y/n in my room." I heard Maskys voice behind his door.

"Like I said I'm not a pet to be watched over!" I complained. I heard Masky chuckle and Toby huffed. "Why does she need to be in your room?" Toby asked. "Because the others will be curious of why I'm in your room while hearing voices. Me and Hoodie already know she's here so why not?" He said, he does have a point. Toby groaned and sat up, making me fall on the ground face first. "Oww" I whined. "Oh s-sorry!" Toby said as he helped me up. He grabbed two hatchets and opened his front door to reveal Masky. "You make any move on her our dead." Toby sneered into Masky's ear making sure y/n didn't hear him. He turned around and waved at y/n. "I'll be back soon y/n!" He said as he walked down the hallway. When he was out of view I walked out of his room and closed the door. I faced Masky who I think was smiling because he mask was up a bit. "Shall we go to my room?" Masky asked me and pointing at a door right next to Toby's. "sure!" I replied as I followed him to his room. When I walked in I saw two normal sized beds. His room was normal, nothing too special. A TV, a rug, two desks and a tall book shelf full of books, and a huge dresser.

"Classic type aren't ya?" I said to Masky as I observe the room even more. He chuckled and walked in closing the door. "Eh, me and Hoodie didnt want anything too fancy or crazy." He said.
Suspicious and really bored I asked him a question. "Which ones your bed?" I asked him. "The one closet to you." He said. I looked at his bed and smirked evilly. I threw everything off his bed including his sheets and then I hopped over to the other bed and made my self comfortable in that one. I looked over to Masky who looked dumbstruck. "Wha... Why would you do that!?" He asked. I laughed and picked up his pillow on the ground still in the bed and threw it at his face. "Because I'm bored out of my mind." I smirked as the pillow made contact with his face or... Mask. He just chuckled. "Heh, I should've known that when I saw the look on your face earlier. You looked like you were about to die of boredom." He said chilling against the wall. "I WAS dying of boredom, I thought ill die that very moment." I laughed. He also laughed. I made my self more comfortable in the bed I was in. "Why are you snuggling your self in that bed?" He asked me. "Eh... I don't know." I replied. Just as I said that, right on time the owner of this bed walked in and froze when he saw me. "Uhh... M-Masky why is sh-she in my b-bed?" Hoodie asked Masky, still looking at me, it was clear that he was blushing even through his black ski mask.

"I don't know, she just messed up my bed and jumped into yours." Masky chuckled. "Uhh, w-well I'm going t-to go now..." Hoodie said as he slammed the door. I could hear him walking very slowly. Then me and Masky laugh. "Haha! That was priceless! He was totally weirded out by me!" I said holding on to my pained stomach. It hurt from laughing too much. "Haha! Yea! I never really get to see him like that!" Masky said as he kept laughing. Then after a while we stopped laughing and started a little chit chat while he started to fix his bed. "So how's your feeling about living here?" He asked me as he replaces his bed sheet. "Um, it's okay so far. As long as I don't get murdered I'm fine living here." I said still chilling on Hoodies bed. "Are you seriously tapping your fingers?" He asked me looking at my fingers. I noticed I was tapping me fingers against the bed frame. "Oh! How an I not noticing this all the time!?" I asked no one in peticuler. "Wow, can't even notice our own fingers tapping." He chuckled. "Yea it's strange to me." I said as I laid back down onto hoodies bed. It was actually kind of fun hanging out with this masked man.