-Near the ĘñĐ-

As I walk towards them, they all noticed me. "Y/n!!! Your alive!!!" Jane said happily. "Y/n!?!? Uh i mean... Oh...y/n...." Jeff lowered his voice and awkwardly walked to the back of everyone. "Y/N!!!!" Toby yelled out at jumped on you and gave you a big hug. "H-hi Toby---" i tried to finish what i was saying but I was cut off. "I W-WAS S-S-SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!!! I-IM SO S-SORRY WE LET YOU GET KIDNAPPED AGAIN!!!" He hugged me tighter. "i-its okay... Wait i was kidnapped? Wait wait wait... Did you guys kill Zalgo!?" I asked. Everyone stayed silent besides BEN. "Of course you did! You freaking fell for no reason, and then like. Clockwork just dragged you off while we were attacked by Zalgo! And then we somehow got outside and killed this dude!" Everybody stared at him. "what? Its the truth." BEN shrugged.

Slenderman walked up to me with his hand extended towards me. "We were going to save you after we killed him child, we're sorry, we just couldn't miss this precious moment." He finished "No I understand, slaying the evil demon first is better then saving a friend that could escape and be alive." Everybody felt guilty for a moment. "Oh um that wasn't sarcasm..." Everybody relaxed. "Oh good, but I still feel guilty!!! Are you sure your super duper okay?!?!?" Nina asked as she doubled check for any wounds. "Yeah I'm sure." I said. 'wait a minute... where is CLockwork?!?!' I looked around and even looked where I came from but she was no where to be found.

Then I felt a tug on my hand. Well actually both my hands. "C'mon sis! Let's go celebrate back at our place!" Sally said. "Yeah y/n let's go parrrrrtaaayyyy!!!" Lazari tugged on my other arm. Then I felt arms wrapped around my neck. I freaked our for a moment until I heard who's voice it was. "Let's go party..." It was Lily (aka Red Hood). "L-Lily?" I turned around after she let me go. "It's been .little while huh?" I asked. She still looked the same but she's actually smiling for once. "But we have to get to the party now so.. let's go." She said and Lazari and Sally started to pull me away towards our home. 'Well i haven't been home in a while!' I thought to myself. "Yes you haven't." Slender said. 'wait is he like talking to me or???' "Yes I'm talking to you child, I can read your mind." ​'Oh it's just my imagination then.' "I just said I could read your mind..." Slender sighed and I started laughing.

Once we got home Toby escorted me to my room. "It's been too long for me since I've been here..." I said as I looked around. It looks more old, but I just noticed something while I walked up the stairs. "Is... is that a picture of me on the walls?" I asked. It was me posing on the counter with Toby and waffles and we were wearing our best clothes because it was a party. "Y-yep... Those were th-the days..." Toby said with a smile. "Yeah it was! Why is this here anyways?" I asked. "W-we all missed you so we p-put up the only picture we h-have of you and framed it."

We got to my room and I saw it was clean as it was when I left... it was actually probably cleaner then last time. Well I barely used this room anyway because I mostly sleep in Toby's room or accidentally sleep in Masky's and Hoodies room (So I can make them freak out...) "Okay I-im going to stay here w-with you until th-there're done decorating for you." Toby jumped on my bed. "Okay!" I jumped on him.