×Cønféssīon×

It's been a month since I've met Jeff, EJ, BEN, Masky, Hoodie, and Toby again. Twice a week we will all go over to Masky's and Hoodie's room to hang out, and sometimes Masky will watch over me while Toby was out... Killing. I'm still not used to that. Right now I'm in Toby's room making jokes with him.

"Knock knock!" I said

"Who's there?" Toby asked

"Doctor!"

"Doctor who?" I didn't answer him for a while and I gave him a big stupid smile because of what he just said.

"Oh... Aw c'mon really?" Toby smiled finally realizing.

"okay its your turn Toby!"

"Okay... Knock knock!"

"Who's there?"

"Why"

"Why who?"

"Why Slender have no face?"

Then we just started to laugh, even if it wasn't funny. "Hey Toby!" I said to get his attention. "What?"

"Its my turn now!"

"Go for it!"

knock

knock

We both looked at the door. "Who is it?" Toby asked. Then we heard a familiar sigh. "Its Masky, and Toby don't you dare play the knock knock joke on me." Masky said through the door. "Its Masky and Toby don't you dare play the knock knock joke on me who?" Toby said. I nearly laughed to my death when he said that. "Ugh, just go kill right now, its been two days." Masky said. "Fiiiine" Toby whined and started to get ready for 'it'. "See ya l-later y/n!" Toby said and left. I turned towards Masky and smiled. "Shall we go now?" He said and I nodded. We both entered his room, and as usual, I sat on Hoodie's bed. "Do you have an obsession with Hoodie or something?" Masky asked jokingly. "Pfft no I don't, I just got used to crashing on Hoodie's bed." I said. "I-I wish you d-didn't got u-used to it..." Hoodie said while he sat on the couch. Then we all laughed.

An hour past and Hoodie had already left the room to go in the living room. So it was just me and Masky left in the room. "Hey y/n, don't you ever want to go back home? Isn't your dad still alive?" Masky asked. Then it hit me... My dad... HE IS STILL ALIVE! "Oh my fucking god! He IS alive! What if he's worrying about me and got crazy?! What if he thought I killed mom and ran away?!" I started to panic. Quickly Masky regretted his question and rushed over to me to make me calm down. "Okay y/n calm down! Forgot about what I just asked you, I'm sorry." He said. "I-its okay but... Its just that... I-i want to see him again!" I said, I cared for my family and I've been holding, a blocked out my family ever since I got here so I didn't have to remember, but knowing if my dad was alive made the lock break open. "So, why won't we check in him?" Masky suggested. My eyes lit up, that was THE BESTEST idea he ever had! "YES! Thank you Masky!" I said and hugged him, but it only lasted for a split second. "Wait before we leave y/n... I..." Masky mumbled. "You what?" I said. "W-would you go o-out with me..." Masky mumbled. I stood there surprised by his confession. 'Yes or No?'