-Breaking Down-

We got to where everyone was, they seemed confused at first but after Deamon explained to them they understood. BEN was the first to walk to me, everyone else was dead on serious about killing Zalgo or either just thinking. "Hey, y/n nice tail!" He said jokingly. I hit his arm. "Not, funny." I said. "Fine fine, did you know how much I fucking missed you!? You weren't there to be the one for all of us to pick on when playing video games!" He looked devastated. "I'm not a jerk all the time you know... I really did missed you." I felt so sorry for him even if I didn't want to. I hugged him, he became stiff for second but quickly hugged me back. After I was done talking to him, Masky came to talk to me. I didn't see him earlier so he was probably some where else in the forest. "Y/n!?!? Are you okay!? What happened!?" He started to panic allot but I kept on explaining how everything was alright even if it wasn't.

Slender came back with Toby hanging from one of his trendils. "LET ME KILL HIM!" I heard Toby yelled. "Toby silence! You need to wait until y/n is ready!" Slender yelled back. "Wait what? Ready for what? No one told me anything." I was confused. But Toby stopped moving when he heard my voice. He lifted up his head and looked in my direction. "Y-y/n..?" He mumbled, this was like the first time I saw him after his faked death, but with the creepypasta crew this time. "Hiya there Toby." I said with a 'rainbow' wave. Slender let Toby back on the ground and he slowly started walking towards me reaching his hand out to touch my cheek. "What... Happened..." He asked. As he looked at my new tail and everything else.

"Umm torture?" I replied and he hugged me. "I won't ever let anything like this happen again!! I'm s-so s-s-sorry!" He starts crying on my shoulder but I didn't mind. After he was done crying I assured him everything was alright besides a few things, I can always be honest with him. Then Slender motioned me to come over to him. Toby followed closely behind. "Y/n, we are going to enter a battle field against Zalgo... Are you ready for it?" He asks me. I nodded, I hate Zalgo, he has to pay for every sin he made, and the only way possible is to slay him and leave no trace.

Everyone started to follow Slender as he lead the way to hide out, we killed every evil minion he sent out after us. Then we reached the trapdoor. We all entered and kept going down hallways until we enter a huge big room. There was a throne and Zalgo was sitting right there. "I see you finally found me Slenderman." he said. "We are going to settle this once me for all..." Slenderman said as his mouth ripped open... A terrible sight to see. Like ... I felt like puking. We saw a huge amount of people, Zalgo's little minions. All of a sudden "FUCK YOU ZALGO I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE!" Jeff said and just ran towards the minions and started to kill them one by one. Then everyone yelled and charged at each other. Toby stayed closely behind me. "Y/n I don't th-think you should b-be fi-fighting right now..." Toby said. "Why? I have grudge against Zalgo too!" I argued. "I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT OKAY?!" Toby yelled. I stared at him in shock and then he realized he yelled. "I-I'm s-s-sorry... J-just... Please..." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry Toby but... I gotta do what I just have to." I smiled at him and he just stared, I couldn't really see his reaction because of the goggles and mouth-guard. "O-kay... fi-ne" He followed me as I got closer and closer to Zalgo's throne. Most of Zalgos army was destroyed. But then, a nurse showed up. With a chainsaw, she was smiling like a psycho and looked way more talented. "N-urse A-nn" Toby whispered. Then a guy with strings also showed up that look skilled. "a-nd the pupp-eteer" Toby whispered again. "Well you must be y/n... you don't need no fixing up so all I need to do is bring you back! And Toby! It's been a long time! But poor poor you! You still need help with your problem!" She said as she lift up her chainsaw and her smile gotten larger. She got closer and closer to Toby and he prepared his hatchets.

"Y/N!!!" I heard a voice yell out my name. I turned around and saw the Pupeteer wrapped in wires? BEN was behind him and Masky was the one that yelled out, but he is now running towards me. Toby was busy fighting off the nurse but he did notice I was saved. "Jeez y/n be careful!" BEN yelled. "Are you hurt?" Masky asked as he examines me. "Of course she's not hurt, I was the one that saved her." BEN bragged. "But I was the one that warned so she would move away in time, did I not?" Masky argued. "Guys calm down, thanks you two." I said. But then The Puppeteer escaped the wires without anyone knowing and aimed for the two boys. "WATCH OUT!" I yelled but not in time... 'SHIT!' I thought, I couldn't save them both! What do I do?!
**************************